Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at Prestige Ford Garland getting my new license plates put on. I do no own any power tools and I need to screw into the front bumper. Basically I got really lazy and made the dealership install the plates :grin: The plates says ANUMIS, so if you see me on the road flag me down to chat :smile:

I was talking with the service tech guy and he said he say a black Bullitt with a Procharger running 12psi in it. I guess I would have to say DANG!! Now that is some boost. I am wondering if you are a member how ones this and if so how do you like it?

So Dallas people beware there is a fast Bullitt on the loose :smile:

I was talking with the service guy about warranty issues. This started when we talked about cars and mods :smile: But he mentioned that if I get anything that FORD RACING produces such as there super charger or Rouch super charger it will not void my warranty because its a ford product. Basically it made me think. hmm SUPER CHARGER. I am eventually going to get one, I guess it would be good to get one that won't void the warranty. Just a little FYI.

Black Bullitt #1574
100MM Densecharger
anumis bullitt

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: anumis on 2001-11-27 17:08 ]</font>

·
Registered
116 Posts
Animus:

That is a good thought about picking up some after market stuff produced by Ford. I would definitely consider some sort of blower if I knew for a fact that I would be covered under warranty if my engine blew up. Otherwise, I am not mechanically inclined enough to rely on my own skills for repairs, nor would I be thrilled about paying for a new engine out of pocket.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts