Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking tonite, while I was looking for a new Bullitt almost all of them had 80% or more of the available options. I am curious if anyone has or has seen a Bullitt with none of the options, I am guessing such a beast would be rather rare. Also one with a single option like only locking lugs or only the Mach1000 would be kind of cool if anyone has one.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Sorry, I've got all of them.

I would say this though, I had a Shaker500 in my GT and have the Shaker1000 in the B

There is no comparison, I would always order the Shaker1000 if possible.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Mine had no options. Satellite radio and ambient lighting were included as standard with the premium GT package for 09.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Same here all standard

·
Premium Member
3,465 Posts
No options on mine, except wheel locks and factory alarm. Shaker 500 only. I wanted it that way. But I broke down and got the body-colored side mirror covers by mail order.

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
I suspect most with no or few options were individual orders. Dealers seem to load them up for stock orders.

Mine has HID, Alarm, Shaker 500 and ambient lighting. Ordered by me. There weren't a lot of other options though.
I really like the HIDs.
I picked up a factory Nav radio and will probably add it.

·
Registered
844 Posts
#3926 was ordered in the spirit of the movie, locking lugs only (they are still in the original packaging in the trunk)

D

·
Registered
372 Posts
NO options!! Ordered that way in the spirt of the original. Dealer tried but gave up trying to sell me on the other crap. I think there are very few that way also. These dealers like to jack them up.

Adding GT 500 take offs and Koni's this month

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I also ordered #2883 in the spirit of the movie. But I did order the locking lug nuts, the security system, the HIDs, and Sirius radio (only because there is little radio reception in the PA mountains). I did not order the ambient lighting - but I did install foot well lighting in front and rear - and the lighting is clear.

·
Registered
664 Posts
My '08 has no options. The no option Bullitts are called "strippers". If you search the forums you'll probably get a thread or two about them.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts