Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, this semester is over for me and I'm flying back home to Vancouver from Los Angeles tomorrow, and my Bullitt is staying. :sad: What am I going to do without her for 4 weeks!! ARG! I get withdrawals if I don't drive her everyday!!

·
Registered
674 Posts
I would sympathize with you...

but,

I have to wait 4 months...

so here goes.

Ahem.

boo hoo.

There.

God I'm depressed.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Go and buy the Revell 1/25 scale models, put
them together and play cops and robbers on
your floor.

·
Registered
164 Posts
LA to Vancouver is an easy drive (2-3 days at most). It's also mostly going to be out of bad weather areas. The only problem you'll face in is Oregon going over the pass but you could bypass that by taking highway 1.

I would drive, I've done it before in another car and its a good drive. Heck, 6 days out of a 4 week vacation is nothing if you're driving the Bullitt!

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I already drove it down from there, I went from Vancouver, stayed the night in Redding, CA, and arrived in L.A. in the early afternoon the next day. I'm not going to be home THAT long, and I don't want to put excess mileage on her because she'll be staying down here from now on (how many other CA bullitts have their speedometers in km's?? :smile: ). At least it's in good hands, my fiancee's father knows what he's doing, so when I get back it will be all waxed and ready. :smile:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Withdraws!!! I've been stuck here on a small island in the middle of the Indian Ocean without my Bullitt for almost 3 months!! :mad: Thats ok though cause we are bombing the evil tyrents that have no soul. :evil: Soon I'll be home with my Bullitt and I'll get to spend some cash on it!!! :smile:

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,027 Posts
There ya go Tom! Positive thinking goin on! Thanks for doing all you're doing over there and hang in there!

Vicki

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I know the feeling. I have been without mine since 5 November. And I am stuck IN a small country that boarders the Indian Ocean.
#02321-I'll pick you up and spend the money on ya in june!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TwoStangWmn on 2001-12-16 00:41 ]</font>

·
Registered
203 Posts
Atleast you know when about you are going back. We havn't been told yet. Hopefully I'll be flying back on the old Buff back to home. :grin: I love being a Flying Crew Chief on a bomber!!! Anyone who has the best prices for Bullitt wheels? I need another set for auto-xing. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
360 Posts
How can I complain about missing my car when our Bullittheads are fighting the good fight? I miss #2832 terribly but that really puts it in perspective for me. God bless, guys.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Well my homecoming might be cut short. I found out tonight I might be redeploying soon, I can't give out specifics. Oh well more Tax Exempt Mod money...

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-15 08:49, Toms6801 wrote:
Withdraws!!! I've been stuck here on a small island in the middle of the Indian Ocean without my Bullitt for almost 3 months!! :mad: Thats ok though cause we are bombing the evil tyrents that have no soul. :evil: Soon I'll be home with my Bullitt and I'll get to spend some cash on it!!! :smile: </BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Here's a little Christmas present, Tom.

A new sig;

and a matching wallpaper;

Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Thats great!!! I absolutely love it. I have to get that on my signiture. Now i'll have to figure out how to do so, lol. Time to figure out how to do so. Thank a million you guys, you have been really great support for all of us deployed overseas.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts