Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some help to get her up and going. some info to go in right direction.
Bullitt was last driven about 3-month's ago. everything was fine. put her in the garage and hooked up battery tender. Tried to start and just turns over, near full tank of gas.the baby has only 15k mi.the only thing I did a few months ago was to put the stock tune back in from the diabilo sport preditor tuner ?? Any Ideas

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
I wonder if disconnecting the battery for a while...30 minutes, would help. Usually works with a PC to reset the clock and processor. Maybe a little confused. Resetting would go back to factory specs, but your already at factory specs anyway. It's worth a try.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
If it is turning over OK, then it is either fuel or electrical (plugs & System).

I suggest that you turn the key to the "ON" position and WAIT for about a minute before turning it over. Then when you do turn it over, push and hold the gas pedal to the floor until it fires.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Sounds like your fuel rails may have depressurized. I know my bullitt sometimes has hard starts and u have to push the key to on and kinda wait a min for the fuel system to prime it self then start.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.