Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering who was on cooper street today at 10 am in arlington. I was headed to get new grass for my yard and saw it. It sounded really good.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
I was on cooper with dhg 1994 sometime around taht time this morning, first heading north on cooper towards starbucks , then accross to sports authority for some stuff for my sons baseball game , then back south on cooper to sublett and west on sublett

only one thing......lol dhg 1994 is bone stock so .....????

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This one had a personal plate and deep dish bullitt rims on the back. I live right near sublett.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
the joker said:
This one had a personal plate and deep dish bullitt rims on the back. I live right near sublett.
5111 (Dee) has personal plates. They read 5111. DHG, Deep dish rear Bullitt wheels, etc. Definately not a stock exhaust! Sounds really cool if you driving with him!:badgrin: Oh yeah, he and Stacy live in Arlington.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Must have been him. I couldnt read the plate we were going the other way, but I did hear it. Its loud. lol

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
yeah i am off ccalendar and sublett and no personal plates
i bet the state is still ****ed at me for my personal plates a few years back on a 69 boss 302 .. 30 days after i got em they made me turn em back in... gee i wonder why?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts