Attachments

·
Registered
987 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Collin-I couldn't help notice the lack of foliage in the background. Are you that far along into fall where you are?
You car is beautiful btw-engine compt. is mint!!! John R :smile:

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the compliments OGBATMAN and MaineBullitt. :)

John, the pics are from a few years ago during the winter (except for the last one which is current) thus the lack of foliage.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Mr.BULLITT said:
IDK John, I think collins car is looking a bit dirty. It's got this green stuff all over it. lol

Hey! Wait a minute-I think I've got the same green stuff all over mine!!!:lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts
Cochese said:
Thanks for the compliments OGBATMAN and MaineBullitt. :)

John, the pics are from a few years ago during the winter (except for the last one which is current) thus the lack of foliage.
That explains it. I was going to say it sure is bright down there at 1:09 a.m.!

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,067 Posts
What do you expect when he doesn't allow shoes worn inside his Bullitt? :wink: Although, I may have been the only one in history that has worn her shoes inside PY's B. :tongue:

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Collin, you still have those IMBOC Booties? :-D

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
I have worn shoes in the car before and even witnessed a "mishap" with a 2 liter of Diet Pepsi while tooling around Detroit early one morning back in 2003. :D

·
Charles
13,300 Posts
My son and I rode in Collin's car this summer at Nats. It may have been the first time someone has sat in the backseat. At least it looked the part. We did remove our shoes (gladly). I didn't spend a lot of time scrutinizing everyone's interior but his was unbelievable. I find it hard to believe you could ever find one nicer. The rest of the car looked veeeerrrrryyy nice as well.

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the continued compliments regarding DHG 03875. Yes, Mike, I still have the OFFICIAL IMBOC "BULLITT BOOTIES" (pics below) and they are still PY APPROVED.

:nerd:

Attachments

·
Administrator
6,285 Posts
Cochese said:
Thanks for the continued compliments regarding DHG 03875. Yes, Mike, I still have the OFFICIAL IMBOC "BULLITT BOOTIES" (pics below) and they are still PY APPROVED.

:nerd:
Do you hand out sets of those who are priveleged to get in the driver's seat? If so, I want a pair!

Perhaps they should be Cochese approved now :)

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Speaking of "BOOTIES"...

BOOTY CALL!!!

LOL!

:bigguns:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
OMG
the car was outside :eek:

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
droopysbullitt said:
PY made Kurt's son sit in the front seat with his feet inside a bucket to keep the car clean. Now that's obsessive. But he did win best Bullitt at the Nats!!!
I did NOT make Kurt's son take his shoes off. He "volunteered" to take his shoes off. :lol:

Some pics from today...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts