Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ya know, It's like we're one big Bullitthead family here. All we pretty much talk about here are our Bullitts and on other forums they talk about who had what for breakfast! It is more personable here and I keep coming back! I wonder how many members we will end up here after production ends?

Vicki

·
Registered
762 Posts
I couldn't agree with you more Vicki. Although I do browse the other forums it's mostly for informational purposes. However I noticed that at times things get heated and people really go at each other. I'm not at all implying we're better (just in case someone reads it that way) I'm just saying that it's nice to come to a friendly place where we can get along and chat about our cars, whatever brand or model.

·
Registered
762 Posts
And I say well done to both you and mike.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-07-05 20:39, 1NastyFordGT wrote:

Please don't forget Steve(Blakwing). He does more behind the scenes stuff! :smile:
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Steve's mean! He hits us and yells at us, and makes us work hard! He's REALLY mean!

Help, we are being held captive on this website!

Steve's the glue dude. :wink:

Mike

·
Registered
351 Posts
On 2001-07-05 19:48, roushraven99 wrote:
And I say well done to both you and mike. And on behalf of all canadian bullitts,[i wish i knew how many.] BRAVO!!! to all you bullitt heads for making this site for what it is,simply the best! P.S. Greetings from the great white north.

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
I couldn't add much more.....This is the first place I check in atleast twice a day! In between I am up to more mechanical madness on the Bullitt!

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
i also can't add too much more. BESIDES, we don't want these moderators getting their heads TOO big now do we??
seriuosly, love this place, love the people, love all the free sharing of info and the way we respect each other
i find i spend less and less time at BON and Stangnet nowadays!!!

2001 Bullitt DHG #648

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mystang99 on 2001-07-06 14:12 ]</font>

·
Registered
310 Posts
Yep for sure I hang out here quite a bit. Lots of info coming and going. Just have one question though??? How long before the under construction sign changes to GRAND OPENING:)

Thanx Havgun #1676

PS: Thanx to everyone for sharing their know
edge sure beats goin to a library! Also thanx to the Webmaster and the moderators too quite a nice home here!

·
Registered
257 Posts
This is a great forum. As someone said before I check in a couple of times a day. Here you don't get into heavy duty complaining which suits me just fine. Its relaxing and enjoyable.
Keep up the good work. btw I plan on staying on after the last BULLITT is made and sold.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-07-06 13:21, Havgunwiltrav wrote:
Yep for sure I hang out here quite a bit. Lots of info coming and going. Just have one question though??? How long before the under construction sign changes to GRAND OPENING:)

Soon. :wink:

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Sniff sniff... You guys are the best... Now... BACK TO WORK!!!

:wink:

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
On 2001-07-06 14:50, Blakwing wrote:
Sniff sniff... You guys are the best... Now... BACK TO WORK!!!

:wink:

:lol:

I guess that says it all. :wink:

Mike (underpaid bit-slinger)

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Mike, maybe you could post a pic of Blakwing with a whip raised above his head?
maybe looking out over "fields" or row after row of indentured servants (ie: moderators!!)seated at their PC's???/

·
Registered
264 Posts
Agree.....

I don't really even visit the other boards anymore now that this one is up. Great folks around here!

Thx to all!

Paul G.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Ditto on the thanks department, but may I suggest that Blakwing take that pic in the Heels,Tights and Whip,Hell that is the only way for a true master to dress.

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
OK.. who's been talking? I've only been in heels once.. OK.. twice and I don't think there's any photographic proof of it.. except maybe those Windjammer pics... Hmmm.. I think I've got to fire up the incinerator...

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
OMG ROFL!!
Blakwing, your a sick, sick person.........
WELCOME!!!! you fit right in!!!!!

now how am i supposed to sleep with that damn image in my head???
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
DAMN!!! Damn my slow hands!!! I wasn't fast enough!! Well you know how it is with weddings.. First the Tux isn't in on time then the car breaks down so I end up knocking over one of the girls in my neighborhood and stealing her bike.. The veil.. a somewhat foggy remembrance of the bachelor party the night before was taken off by my best man before I actually entered the church.. The welts on my ass from the beating I recieved, however, were with me for the duration of the honeymoon.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts