Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys and Gals,
Just my first attempt at making some icons so don't expect too much. Click here to download the BullittClub.dll file. Save it someplace on your computer. Go to your favorite shortcut <UL>
<LI>right click properties
<LI>select change icon
<LI>browse to where you saved the dll file and pick one of the five files
[/list]

I will make more later, this one contains
<UL>
<LI>Green, Black and Blue Bullitt BCC icon
<LI>#001 Jumping on transparent background
<LI>#001 Jumping on yellow background
[/list]

If the icon looks weird then you may need to tell your desktop to use all available colors for icons. Right click anywher on desktop and go to effects. Depending on the OS there should be a checkbox to select to use all colors or something close to that.

Thanks

Mid Life Crisis #388

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mid Life Crisis #388 on 2001-07-05 23:24 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mid Life Crisis #388 on 2001-07-05 23:24 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You need to already create your shortcut, for example in IE load up the BullittClub.com page you want and then hit file, send to desk top.

Right click on the short cut and then choose to change icon, and browse to where you put the dll file and then you can view the 5 icons. Remember though if you delete the dll file or move it then the short cut will loose its way.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Thanks MLC, Looks great on my desktop.
Chilli Bullitt, right click on your existing shortcut icon and select properties, then "change icon" , browse to your desktop where the downloaded .dll file is and open it, select the icon you want and then apply.
Cant miss with these babys!

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Okay, I'm an idiot!!! I click on the site here and save it to disk when it asks. Then I get it screwed up somehow. I'll keep trying it to see if I can get it right. Can you tell I'm not very swift on this thing??!!?? lol
Cam

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
It's official..I'm no longer an idiot!!!! YEAH!!!!! My brain must have taken the night off last night and didn't tell me. They look good mid life. Thanks!
Cam

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
ok, i'm even DUMBER!!
we have Windows NT here at work and i downloaded it to my Personal file but now it wants me to chose a "program" to "open" thr file with
what should i use to "Open" the file?

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
Got it to work!!! That is just to cool!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
.......SIGH................
ok, now seriously, what WINDOWS function do i "chose" to open the file?
(don't quit that day job rpittman-LOL)

2001 Bullitt DHG #648

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mystang99 on 2001-07-06 17:44 ]</font>

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Ok you lost me when you said right click, Theres about 50 buttons in frt of me and all the ones to the right didn't do anything
Ha Ha Ha me got computer skills

1 - 11 of 11 Posts