Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel pretty good about today regarding telling others about Bullittclub and helping Bullittheads. I told my employer, Paul's Automotive Engineering about the club and how they would especially enjoy the Mods forum since that is what they do, modify Mustangs only. During the Mustang Club meeting tonight Bullitt4204 and I looked for JSB BULL's build sheet...no joy...about 1 square inch left with the tape. We tried. I did tell other club memmbers about Bullittclub too. Earlier today while coming home from work I spied a parked Mustang with black pony corral..."Black Bullitt! Black Bullitt!" I screamed while doing a 180. It was Douglas Clepper a new member here (I recruited him BTW) Well, at least the enthusiasm was there. I feel good about today. :smile: Now it is time for a.......

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: BEER!! :lol:

·
Registered
745 Posts
"very good and for that you get a cookie"

name the: character, actor and movie

·
Premium Member
18,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have no clue, Sc93. :smile:
I bet another Bullitthead gets it though.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
PY

I'm curious about the "build sheet". I've read some posts that mentioned it. Is it hidden somewhere in the car??????? You mentioned you were trying to help a bud find it. If this sounds dumb I apologize. Help.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
Clint Eastwood .... Lt. Kelly
Telly Savalas .... Master Sgt. Big Joe
Don Rickles .... Staff Sgt. Crapgame
Carroll O'Connor .... Major General Colt
Donald Sutherland .... Sgt. Oddball, Tank Commander
Gavin MacLeod .... Moriarty, Tank crewman
Hal Buckley .... Captain Maitland
Stuart Margolin .... Pvt. Little Joe
Jeff Morris (I) .... Pvt. Cowboy
Richard Davalos .... Pvt. Gutowski
Perry Lopez .... Pvt. Petuko
Tom Troupe .... Cpl. Job
Harry Dean Stanton .... Pvt. Willard
Dick Balduzzi .... Pvt. Fisher
Gene Collins .... Pvt. Babra

·
Registered
243 Posts
Hook, a number of members here have managed to save their build sheet, not including myself. If it is still on your car, it would in your rear bumper. Actually, it would be in between the bar that is under your bumper cover and the black styrafome absorber. It's hard to see, and even harder to get out if you find it.....

·
Premium Member
18,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Hook 'Em! If you get on the ground and go underneath the rear bumper and look/feel way up in the 2 inch gap...it may be there. Some build sheets have fallen out or may have been thrown away at the factory. Good luck and let us know if you find it. :smile:

texasbullit, HOT DOG! :lol:

·
Premium Member
18,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hook 'Em...I forgot to say that the paper is pretty fragile so be careful not to rip it.

Bullitt4542 is right about difficulty getting it out. I had to take the rear bumper off so as not to rip it...pretty extreme but I wanted it in one piece. :smile:

Most Bullittheads got the build sheet WITHOUT having to take the rear bumper off.
I hope this is your situation. :smile:

Collin

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PY on 2002-03-21 00:05 ]</font>

·
Registered
745 Posts
Note--it is also held in place by a piece of tape-usually two: top and bottom--you can cut the top piece and carefully oh so carefully pull, wiggle slowly and sometimes get the second piece of tape lose-or else you end up leaving a 2 inch piece of the build sheet behind. PY gets bored so he took his apart. He is from the old school: "If it ain't broke take it apart and find out why". But if you want to insure getting the build sheet in one piece that is the way to do it. Invite PY over and have him take your bumper off while you enjoy a cold one.

·
Premium Member
18,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
...and while I am taking the numerous bolts and fasteners off...I'll have a cold one too!

:lol: BEER!! :lol:

·
Registered
437 Posts
"Kelly's Heroes" is one awesome movie!! Got to love Oddball....."Woof,woof!"

·
Premium Member
18,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sunday drive in DHG #3875 today and chased down TWO Bullitts! :lol: The first was DHG #3093 parked and no owner. Left a note with Bullittclub address, etc. Pull around the block and the car is gone. Bullitt...12 o'clock level at the stop light! SCREEEEECH! :lol: Pull up next to them and they got the note. Said they would check out the club. :cool: Almost home and in front of me is a black GT. Bullitt logo was pulled off! Could still see the adhesive. Follow him to the local park where he stops and gets out. He is Vince with Black #4253. We talked for about 30 minutes. His Bullitt logo was stolen. He will be checking out the club too. :cool:
B-Man, if they join can I have TWO cookies? :lol: What a Sunday drive! :cool:

"PARTY ON WAYNE"...."PARTY ON GARTH".

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PY on 2002-03-24 18:01 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PY on 2002-03-24 18:23 ]</font>

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-03-21 08:01, DantheMan wrote:
"Kelly's Heroes" is one awesome movie!! Got to love Oddball....."Woof,woof!"
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

I got a kick out of Oddball buying the Tiger tank from the German commander with his share.

"What's with the negative waves, Moriarity?"

"It's a piece of junk. It's leaking fuel all over the place, It's a piece of junk!!!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
18,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looks like sand8050 (#3093) has already joined the club! WELCOME! I was the dude that left the note on your Bullitt today.

Collin

·
Premium Member
18,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi Vicki, Vince said he was going to check it out tonight. Real nice gentleman. He has an aftermarket exhaust that sounds pretty mean. I told him about all the forums here and I told him I thought he would really enjoy the Mods forum. He is also a Corvette convert like myself. :lol:

I WANT ANOTHER COOKIE! :lol:

·
Premium Member
18,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sis, only drinking BEER after driving the Bullitt. Pretty hardcore on that rule sister.
I did have a great time chasing down two Bullitts though...what a RUSH! Especially when I had Black Sabbath's "Paranoid" cranked on the CD... :cool:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts