Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pretty sure there's only one on the whole car. Everyone know where it is?

Hint (it's not on any glass, which is viewed from the outside, anyway.)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Cars in the shop, so I can't verify this, but I would venture a guess that it is on one of the front brake calipers.

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-10-02 14:49, JayP wrote:
That's the SMU brake.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

LOL

·
Registered
252 Posts
Actually isn't the one that is on the INSIDE of the gas cover running to the right and it can ONLY be viewed when the door is open.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Right, Gas Cap does not qualify. So far, the only one running right is the front right caliper. Kinda' nice that they run the direction the wheels are spinning.

·
Registered
112 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-10-04 17:13, 01GTCOUPE wrote:
Right, Gas Cap does not qualify. So far, the only one running right is the front right caliper. Kinda' nice that they run the direction the wheels are spinning.

clean yhour cap before you show it...LOL

·
Registered
199 Posts
On 2001-10-04 20:19, Bullitt4003 wrote:
Has any one counted how many total horses are on a Bullitt? I'm up to 11.
Depends on if you go with the original numbers or the new ones (270 - 265) :lol:

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,024 Posts
Hey, why does the pony run in only one direction otherwise? I had heard this trivia question at a car show a couple of years ago and never heard the answer! :???:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Relative to direction: Chevy guys say that Mustang designers were idiots because when you go to the racetrack, the horses run counterclockwise. The emblem should have had the horse running to the right, reflecting what you see at the finish line.

ACF

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Chevy guys also have checkered flags, and we know that they don't win all of the time.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts