Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to find a factory bumper and hood for cheap. If someone has one in black, that would be best.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I need stock bumper, and stock hood. Maybe an 03/04 hood since the 68 McQueen drove had heat extractors.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
On my way to my gear install. Lady cuts me off, I should have known to stay away. I ignored it and kept driving. As we come to an intersection, and she enters the solid white lines, the green turns to yellow. No one in their right mind would decide to stop 40ft from the line when the light just turned yellow. I looked down to put my cup in the cup holder, and she decided to stop. I hit the brakes, but it wasn't enough. We were doing 35, and I hit the brakes hard. Impact was unavoidable, didn't react fast enough, and couldn't go left or right. Box van on side, other vehicles on the other. After the impact had happened, the light was still yellow. She stopped that early. Apparently the impact was square enough to activate the airbags.

Turns out this was the 3rd time her rear bumper had been hit. It had already been knocked off once and it was all torn up. So I would guess she's done this before or she's an awful driver.

Called the police, she wasn't worried about getting her **** fixed. We agreed with officer there that we would take care of our own vehicles.

So, I have to buy a bumper cover, hood, grille or grille delete and replace some of the plastic core support or radiator covers, whatever they are. And the airbags too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts