Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
At the Gulf Coast Regional show in Pensacola. 6 Bullittheads at the show. Donny(DHG/#1683), Ray(RAYS/BLK/#3320), and I were all in the show in 3 different MCA classes . Mike(MISKYMONEY/DHG/#2694) had his Bullitt in the Pony Corral, I talked with Jeff who is rehabbing a Damaged Bullitt with only the underseat sticker and he didn't recall the #, and I spotted Tom[NCTOM/DHG/#2218]parking over by Penny's. He had just come over for the day to look at all the Mustangs. The Icing on BULLITT Cake was that Donny, Ray, and I took home 1st Place Awards in our classes. Not a bad weekend, 3 entered, 3 winners.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ponyryd said:
Glad to hear, that's pretty impressive. Did you drive there too?
Yup, I drove ( dead bugs still decorating the front of the car ). Between Olando last month and Pensacola last weekend, I've already rolled over 4,500 miles and it's only the end of March. Next month it's on to Mustang, OK for the first MCA Nats of the year. Hope to see a bunch of Bullittheads there!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
williecnc said:
Congratulations, wish I could have made it this year.
Hey, see you next year at Pensacola for sure. It's going to be a National event again and about 5 miles closer to you. If I remember the exit right, it's exit 7 off I-10 and south a couple miles to the "fair grounds". Not as many restaurants and motels right next door but they did say they would have food vendors there. I guess they are tearing down the Mall for something new.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts