Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Former Owner of 2001 DHG1557
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was talking to my wife who was coming home from work and she said "I just spotted a Bullitt, read the license plate off to me and I said "that sounds like Jon from Maple Grove, does he have glasses and a mustash, about my age?" She said "yes that looks like him". I checked your plate number on your picture and it was you or somebody stole your car. :smile:

So Jon, if some crazy lady in a Gray Escape gave you a thumbs up, that was my wife Debbie. :smile: She works down off of the Crosstown and Shady Oak Road on Red Circle Drive and travels 494 or at least a part of it every day until she bails off of it for the back roads home.

I had my Bullitt out for a drive this morning, got to love them don't you? :smile:

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
UUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!! You boys are driving me NUTS !!!
Driving your bullitts and mine is not ready yet. :bigguns:

·
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DHGBULLITT said:
UUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!! You boys are driving me NUTS !!!
Driving your bullitts and mine is not ready yet. :bigguns:
You'll get there soon Mike, hang in there. That is the one thing I miss about not working, driving the Bullitt to and from work on the non-rainy/stormy days during the summer. Now the drives are few and far in-between. But I did manage to get it out this morning again to Cub, parked out a ways and sure enough when I came back out some yayhoo in a rusty pick-up parked next to me, fortunately not close enough to even worry about a door ding. Why do they do that when there are liturally hundreds of other spaces closer to the door?

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
They are jealous and just want to P you off! Besides being Dumba3%.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I got spotted!

Lee, that was probably me. I am on 494 sometimes 2 or 3 times a day. I take it to and from work everyday. Last week was great weather for driving the Bullitt. But this week I got the Taurus out again because of my work schedule. I had a lot of driving to do and I didn't want to pay for all the gas I would need. Mike, don't be jealous. I am sure you will have yours out soon enough. And let us kmow when you do; we all need to get together for pizza and beer again. All the TC Bullitts should get together. :wink:

·
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BullittJon said:
Lee, that was probably me. I am on 494 sometimes 2 or 3 times a day. I take it to and from work everyday. Last week was great weather for driving the Bullitt. But this week I got the Taurus out again because of my work schedule. I had a lot of driving to do and I didn't want to pay for all the gas I would need. Mike, don't be jealous. I am sure you will have yours out soon enough. And let us kmow when you do; we all need to get together for pizza and beer again. All the TC Bullitts should get together. :wink:

Hey Jon,

Glad to see you finally got on IMBOC again and read this thread. :smile: When Debbie got home that day, she said she didn't get a chance to get next to you to give you the thumbs up, you must have gotten off at Weaver Lake Road I think. Anyway, I was impressed she spotted another Bullitt on the road. They are a darn nice looking automobile. :smile:

I agree we need to do a Bullitt get together once Mike gets his going.

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
OK boys latest up date. No motor yet still waiting on the rest of the lockrings to arrive. Will keep updated.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts