Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bird crap,just about everytime I take it out for a run.

Today was windy, clear and cool. Stopped by the local Books-A-Million, to check out the newest car mags, parked the Bullitt way out of the way of anything, for a very short time, I don't do this often, and SPLAT, they, parking lot gulls, hit it again.

Pulled out my trusty bottle of MeQuiar's Quick Detailer and got it all cleaned up, and hauled butt outa there!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2002-01-13 19:58 ]</font>

1,169 Posts
They got me today also!!!!!! I just pulled in the driveway coming home from the car wash!!!! BINGO right on the windshield!!!!!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Me too! What is up with that???? I've actually started keeping a towel and a bottle of water in the car just for that reason! Aaaaarrrrrrgh!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Right now mine is collecting spider droppings. I can't wait till spring!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
172 Posts
# 571 is a really good cop magnet.The last one i pulled in from over a mile.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Same here. I spent 2 hours waxing her all up yesterday then went to Home Depot and SPLAT! A huge chunk of bird crap right on the hood and splashed all the way up onto the windshield. YUCK! Got it cleaned up right away and no mess, but just found out it's supposed to rain today. :sad:

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Mine seems to attract.....spit! From jealous a-holes no doubt. I caught the kid the first time and nearly rung his neck. Second time I wasn't so lucky. I parked the car on the street at a friends house, came out to find several (at least ten) dried gobs of spit all over the car. I pulled out the spray bottle with water and cleaned it up. No big deal. I'm just glad all this bright boy could come up with to exercise his frustration at being a nothing in life, was to spit on the car. I'm real glad he wasn't smart enough to think of something a little more damaging and expensive.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Mine attracts pretty young girls !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts