Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just bought my Bullitt last Friday. I've yet to see another driving around and I make an 80 mile roundtrip to Baltimore everyday! I was just wondering do any of you know when the Bullitt's started getting to the area dealer's for sale. When I decided to get mine I had to call several local dealer's before I found one that actually had a Bullitt on the lot and this was the only HG...still had two black ones. Thanks

Attachments

·
Best Bullitt at nationals 05,10and 2013
1,997 Posts
Wheelman said:
I just bought my Bullitt last Friday. I've yet to see another driving around and I make an 80 mile roundtrip to Baltimore everyday! I was just wondering do any of you know when the Bullitt's started getting to the area dealer's for sale. When I decided to get mine I had to call several local dealer's before I found one that actually had a Bullitt on the lot and this was the only HG...still had two black ones. Thanks
I need the bullitt #, color and last 6 of the vin if you can on any bullitts out there.

Dennis [email protected]

·
Registered
162 Posts
Welcome, Wheelman. :)
I live on the Eastern Shore of MD.
It seems that a few dealers, within a 100 mile radius, each got 4 or 5 Bullitts and most dealers got none.
Black isn't selling around here. DHG is the color that is in demand.

·
Premium Member
4,220 Posts
My number is 2029 and My car made it to the dealership in April. That is all I know :)

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Recent Sighting

I just had another HG Bullitt meet me in an oncoming lane just the other day. He tooted his horn and I mine. That's the only other one i've ever seen driving around, that's why I wanted to know when they hit the stealership's. Still wondering

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
There is a black one in town that I see from time to time, but it is always when we are moving, so I never get to talk with him. There is a green one in the next town that Sandra sees all the time but I have not seen it yet.

·
Premium Member
1,935 Posts
Counting mine there's 6 in my area. 3 black 3 green. One of the black is still sitting at the dealership for sale.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Welcome to another MD 08 DHG BULLITT!!!!!

I am just south of Baltimore, I bought my 08 DHG in South Jersey on New Year's Eve.
I had called around all of MD, NJ, PA, and Wash DC that week to see who had the car.
The dealer near Cherry Hill was the first to get it in and so I bought it there.

WALC (Lee) not sure if you have seen it, but I've been on the Eastern shore twice in the last three weekends, Norris Ford in Easton (right on RT-50) has two 08 BULLITTS one BLK and one DHG.

·
Registered
162 Posts
BaltimoreBullitt_239 said:
WALC (Lee) not sure if you have seen it, but I've been on the Eastern shore twice in the last three weekends, Norris Ford in Easton (right on RT-50) has two 08 BULLITTS one BLK and one DHG.
BB/Chris,
Glad you had a good time on the Eastern Shore. :)
On the Delmarva Peninsula, Hertrich Ford, in Milford, DE; Preston Ford, in Preston, MD; and Winner Ford, in Dover, DE, all have, or had, a good supply.
It's a good market for Bullitt buyers.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.