Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
62 Posts
Great job, that is really something to be proud of. Congratulations

·
Registered
959 Posts
Congrats! Great job to do that in the first year. The car definitely has potential in FS. Great brakes, torque and pretty good transitional handling. I was pretty pleased with mine when I took it to an autocross a few months ago.

Again, great job!

Brian

·
Banned
975 Posts
OUTSTANDING !!
I am looking forward to next year. I plan on running MB4875.I hope that they will have a Senior Citizen class.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mb4875 on 2001-09-20 21:45 ]</font>

·
Registered
17 Posts
Congratulations again, Heather and Mark. I drove the blue Bullitt that came in 32nd. Rather disappointing finish, but it was tough with the shortened format (3 runs total) and being dirty on my first and second runs. I would have finished 22nd if those cones hadn't come out and smacked me
:wink:
Also, I gotta come out earlier next year so I can do the warmup or the Pros. My shocks needed some serious adjustment for the rough surface [All I remember is my hood vibrating like a runaway paint mixer], which I didn't have time to do between runs. Oh well, there's always next year.

It was also cool to see Bullitt #00010 (Chris Lindberg's) and #00011 (your car) right next to each other in grid. Here's a picture of my car:

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
What wheels are on the car above? how much do they weigh and what are size are they?
Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
They're a Konig wheel, whose model name I forget. Since I compete in stock class, they're stock size (17x8) and weigh 21.5 lbs, which is 2.5 lbs. less than the stock Bullitt wheel. They were a closeout from Discount Tire Direct, $95 each.

·
Banned
975 Posts
Congratulations to Heather Shehan as her picture is in Grassroots Motorsports Feb 2002 issue on page 114. Complete results of the 2001 SoloII National Championships. Very interesting reading,I know that next year the Bullitts will place higher in the male driver division of F stock.
:bullitt:

·
Registered
112 Posts
What tire size did you folks go with at the nationals last year?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We use Hoosier A3S03 P275/40R17's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts