Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else noticed all the b's around. Just today I saw 2 dhg and 1 black 01's on 1960 during a 10 mile stretch.:eek: Then I saw 2 dhg 08's on 2920 also. Wow!!!! Everyone waved but with traffic couldn't talk to any.....

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Where are all these new B's during our monthly meets????

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I'm the only one I know of in Baytown.?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A few months ago the only one I ever saw was Charles. Now there is 01 tb/ cobra nose, 3 01 dhg 2 driven by younger people, and an 08 dhg. Then in Spring there are 2 01 dhg and 2 dhg 08's. What they used to be a rare sight but now they are everywhere. Hopefully I can catch up with some of them soon.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
TrueBlue Wanted

Folks,

There is a well-worn 2001 True Blue running up and down the 146 area probably from Baytown to Galveston. Last time I saw him was about 2-3 months ago when I was going to Kemah on a Saturday evening. Couldn't get his attention and lost him in traffic. I didn't see the car in Kemah that evening and I don't think he was going there.

I don't know if this car is for sale (or if it could be) but if anybody runs in to this car please try to get some information for me (name, contact number, etc.). I am trying to find a TB at a reasonable price that I can restore. :badgrin:

THANKS ~ !!! :smile:

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Saw an '08 black B parked in the mall parking lot Friday, left a note on the car then I seen him yesterday in passing on Garth and did a little attention getter with the gas pedal but there was no way for us to turn and catch the other.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Hell I wish I'd see some of these Bullitts on the northside every once in awhile. I'm starting 2 drive the bullitt more often soo Serena can drive my 89' SHO to work. I live up here off of Barker Cypress and 290 now.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Finally I got to talk to one of the 08 DHG owners last night!!!! His name was Steve and the B was #1439...if I remember right. He should be registering it here soon. He was excited to see an 01 for the first time. Spreading the word about IMBOC one owner at time!

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
4 - 08/09 BULLITTS in Pasadena

I stopped at AC Collins Ford yesterday evening to price the new Rangers and noticed 3 HG 2008(s) and 1 Black 2008. Sticker showed $32,484.(+).

Unfortunately they want the same amount for the yellow 70 fastback sitting on the showroom floor. :cry:

·
Charles
13,303 Posts
TXBLUOVAL said:
I stopped at AC Collins Ford yesterday evening to price the new Rangers and noticed 3 HG 2008(s) and 1 Black 2008. Sticker showed $32,484.(+).

Unfortunately they want the same amount for the yellow 70 fastback sitting on the showroom floor. :cry:
Depending on the condition, the '70 could be a very good deal. And it doesn't need a 5.4. :D What color? Decent shape??

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
70 Fastback

Bullitt 736 said:
Depending on the condition, the '70 could be a very good deal. And it doesn't need a 5.4. :D What color? Decent shape??
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Color = Baby$#@t Yellow with standard black interior. Standard (not the fold-down) rear seat. 302 2-V engine with automatic in fastback (it's NOT a MACH I). Pristine condition though. :surprised

No Chuck ... dont need a 5.4 (with all the 428 and 351 engines still available) ... but that dealer has been in Pasadena forever. The story I was given is the car was originally bought new in 1970 for the owner's daughter and has been in the family (and dealership) since. I remembered seeing it there back in the mid-70(s) when we used to go there to get parts. I don't think they really want to sell it. :cry:

Kinda makes the DYNACORN a very attractive idea though ... :badgrin:

·
Registered
50 Posts
I know that there was a meeting last weekend or so but when do you think there will be another. I live on the Northwest side of town 290& mason rd.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts