Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hoping someone can help me out. I'm looking for a Bullitt (black prefered) in the Chicago area. I let one slide past me while in Houston and will be traveling to the Raliegh, NC area in a few days to check out a couple of dealers there. Has anybody seen any for sale in the Chicago area? Thanks.

-Marc

·
Registered
444 Posts
There is a Black one available at Joe Madden Ford in Downers Grove. I saw it on Friday so it still might be there it was a customer order that was cancelled. Victor Ford in Waconda is also supposed to be getting one in Black. Ask for Jim Lehman, he was my salesman, tell him Julio Morales sent you. If you want to go to Joe Madden ask for Donnie, he's the Sales Mgr., tell him Morales Sent you. I also remember seeing one at Westfield Ford but that was a while ago.

I saw one for sale in the Autofocus. They were asking $28K a little steep considering its used but it good for us current owners.

Good luck. If I see any more I'll tell ya. Let me know what happens.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I called Joe Madden Ford and spoke to Donnie. He stated that the price is $2,000 over MSRP and that they are not discounting it. I told him you must be kidding. He said is was a messed up customer order and that the unit should sell without a problem for that price since there isn't really any in the Chicago area. Yeah, right. I bet if they don't take a lower price, that unit will be still there in October.

-Marc

·
Registered
444 Posts
He told you What? What an A$$HOLE. I guess since he's been promoted he thinks he's the s**t. Well, I'll check and see if there is someone else you might be able to talk to. I was there friday and a salesman was willing to give the car for Invoice plus a few hundred. Let me see if I can find that guys name. Otherwise try Victor Ford they were asking Sticker but I think they'll be willing to drop it by a few hundred. That place has sold at least 4 Bullits and they had a Black one on the way. Ask for Jim Lehman

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I called and left Jim Lehmam a message. I look forward to a call from him. Also if you have a better contact at Joe Madden Ford, that would be great.

Thanks for your help.

-Marc

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
According to their website Hawkinson Ford in Oak Lawn still has a Dark Highland Green Mustang GT available for $25457. Call Sean Knapp @ 708-233-7957 and tell him that Steve Davlantis referred you. I called already and left him a message. Or Jim Galbraith is the internet sales consultant, He should remember me as well. His Number is 888-204-3734.
Hawkinson Ford is one of the Best dealerships I've ever done business with. Their service dept. is open 24hrs Monday-Thursday with Friday/Saturday (7-6/7-3) hours as well.
They really did a first rate job by us. So much that I've already recommended them to my Father in law and a couple people I work with and they're all completely satisfied as well. Give them a call.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the help. I found a black Bullitt in central Indiana and put a deposit on it. I'll be driving it home on Thursday. Now I'll see neighbors I haven't seen in months as they come over to see my car on the driveway!

-Marc

1 - 8 of 8 Posts