Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And there I was in the reading room going through the newest (Aug 08) copy of Mustang Monthly and lo and behold they they were talking about Best Builds and which cars to keep and which to modify from 64 1/2 to 08.

"Here are Mustangs you should not modify or modify so much it would not be practical to return to stock. If your modifications don't require cutting and include simple bolt ons, such as wheels, a crate engine, or high performance suspension, have a ball. Keep the original parts on the shelf for safekeeping." list includes 01 and 08 Bullitt
(no color specified, Dee.)

Hot collectibles to keep stock.
"Buying a high end classic Mustang is like investing in prime real estate or blue chip stock. At times, values are going to be below par, and that's when you buy. Hard times can create opportunity and the chance to find and buy what you've always dreamed of owning because there is always someone out there who has to sell. Here are some of the best Mustang investments." The list includes the 01 Bullitt. Again no color specified.

I haven't even finished the whole article but had to share. Things are lookinig up.

·
Car Whisperer
21,377 Posts
thanx for posting, will have to try and find that one.

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
wildman said:
How did I get a sunglasses happy face for an 8? Oh well.
I don't know Dan. Here, let me type 08 and see what happens. Post the rest of the article if you find something else interesting.

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Man, I'm doing good just to type. I definitely have fat fingers. Have to proof read everything. I know about the colon or semi, hyphen and paren but the eight threw me. I know there are ways to do many others but that is waaaay beyond me.

Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts