Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to see if there are any other Bullitts on the island.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Where did you get that cool grill from??

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The grill came from MustangWorld.com Its easy to install. The Pony is the original one that I moved the new grill

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey thanks for putting my car in your photo album. Looks great!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool Thanks for the info. I don't mind that you changed the photo. It's great to find this web site.

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
Man, I hated my chokers!!! Almost made 20 without having to buy them and then had to wear them 4 times in the last 2 years before I retired.

DHG

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SteveBullitt on 2002-01-09 20:40 ]</font>

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually the last time I wore them was in that picture a year and a half ago. It's hard to drive this car here slow on the highways so this weekend i'm going to run her on a 1/4 mile track here. I've never done it before. I'm a little excited about it.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Sad to say, but I moved from K-Bay right before I bought my Bullitt. Too bad, you might of ran across me when I had my 96 GT, alas I miss HI. Wyoming completely sucks compared to my life in HI. Hopefully after law school, I will get to move back there. I have lots of great friends up on the North Shore that practice there.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How much did those chrome Bullitt wheels run you??

·
Registered
822 Posts
I got a pretty good deal on them, by hook or by crook :smile: I got the first two off of Ebay for 120 for both of them, one was new in the box and the other had a tiny tiny little scratch on the inside of the wheel. But that was enough that I talked it up and got them to drop the price. The second set I bought from Diversified for $265 a wheel.
Not too bad, I saved some money on it.

Off the subject whats your greatest H3 ticket story?
And..are they still racing Tantalis?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I haven't run the H-3. Too bumpy... Tonight I'm going out to Cambell Industrial Park to run the 1/4 mile. It's my first time going something like this so I'm a little nervous. But for just 6 bucks and you can run the track as much as you want, I'll give it a try.

Thanks for the info on the wheels. I'll have to check it out.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I did it, tonight I ran the 1/4 mile for the first time. My fastest time was 14.8 sec. I learned that you have to pay attention, specially when shifting. Going from 2nd to FIFTH will effect your time! (16.2) (Yes I messed up!) But in all it was safe, fun, and very addictive.

I went out and ran again. My time off the line is slow (1.1 - 1.5) My fastest finish was 14.8 again tonight. I did do a 14.9 at 96mph. Well that's it for now. Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords magazine had a 13.8.
Bullitt #5082

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pgrtag on 2002-01-13 02:58 ]</font>

1 - 13 of 13 Posts