Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kaylan1521 said:
Nice shots, especially the one at the bridge.

How did the Bullitt meet go today Bob?
They are great pics from Mark and Jenny and did you see "Steve" In the pic??

Ps. Our UK Bullitt meet is in March, I will keep you posted.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Bob
Your efforts are evidence of the true meaning of the International Mustang Bullitt Owner Club.
It sums up the passion that grows once you come own and drive this particular Ford product.

·
Premium Member
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
marjenl said:
Bob
Your efforts are evidence of the true meaning of the International Mustang Bullitt Owner Club.
It sums up the passion that grows once you come own and drive this particular Ford product.
Thanks, I like my car, I like this site, I love good pics of nice cars and I like to show them off.

Ps. Who is that in your car ? ?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Australian Bullitt

Hi Bob, I was curious about the Bullitt you have here from Australia. Could you possibly put me in contact with the owner if you have his details? I have a 2001 I imported from Canada when I moved back to Australia and would like to find out more about the RHD conversion process and quality of the work. Any assistance to track down the owner of this Bullitt would be much appreciated.

Cheers- Marty
my email is - [email protected]

·
Registered
264 Posts
Bullitt's outside USA

Marty
I have sent you an email.
I was the owner of the bullitt pictured beside the Bethanga bridge just outside of Albury NSW

·
Registered
264 Posts
My other Bullitt has now been converted to RHD and I have clocked up almost 2,500 kilometers on Aussie roads. I have swaped out the Detroit Locker for a 3.3:1 LSD and it has made the world of difference in dirvability and fuel economy.
Fuel consumption is around 10 litres per 100 kilometers or close to 27 MPG. Unfortunately I scored a rock through the windscreen from a passing semi trailer within the first week, but that has now been replaced. I was amaised that i was able to get one off the rack in Australia.
One thing I am not happy about is the standard of the headlights on high beam. I am considering mounting a set of small driving lights where the optional fog lights fitted in. Just need the fog light switch to fit into the dash panel.
I'll try and get some descent photos when the weather clears up and have them posted on the site.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
marjenl said:
My other Bullitt has now been converted to RHD and I have clocked up almost 2,500 kilometers on Aussie roads. I have swaped out the Detroit Locker for a 3.3:1 LSD and it has made the world of difference in dirvability and fuel economy.
Fuel consumption is around 10 litres per 100 kilometers or close to 27 MPG. Unfortunately I scored a rock through the windscreen from a passing semi trailer within the first week, but that has now been replaced. I was amaised that i was able to get one off the rack in Australia.
One thing I am not happy about is the standard of the headlights on high beam. I am considering mounting a set of small driving lights where the optional fog lights fitted in. Just need the fog light switch to fit into the dash panel.
I'll try and get some descent photos when the weather clears up and have them posted on the site.

Excellent, Looking forward to those pictures. :)

Oh, and don't forget a few of the interior. I'd like to see your RHD conversion.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts