Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Mid- Florida Mustang Club announces that the featured Mustang at it's 19th Annual Mustang Roundup will be the Bullitt Mustang.

It is anticipated that the '08 Bullitt will be close to or in production prior to the show date.Discussions with the regional Ford Motor Company marketing staff will hopefully result in a '08 display model.

The official show poster and event t-shirts will feature the three Bullitts-the 1968, 2001 and 2008 models.

MFMC will attempt to get several 1998 Bullitt replica Mustangs and have a display of memorabilia from the movie.

Th show date will be the last Saturday in February at it's traditional site- Waterford Lakes Town Center in Orlando.This show annually draws about 300 cars and is one of the best run events at a great venue.

Last year we showed twelve '01 Bullits,mostly from Florida, creating an impressive display.

While I do serve on the Board of Directors of MFMC I did not spearhead this effort - I know that the excellent presentation of our Bullitts last year heavily influenced the Boards decision.

This also represents a terrific opportunity to have a mini Bullitt regional meet five months before the 2008 Bullitt nationals.

Further details will be provided including how to purchase the shirts and posters.
I will try to get something donated for all the Bullittheads who sign up to be a part of this special event.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I'm marking this down on my dance card....

Had a a great time last year and have a soft spot for Fla. Plus, I usually have cabin fever by Feb.:lol:

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jim5081 said:
Had a a great time last year and have a soft spot for Fla. Plus, I usually have cabin fever by Feb.:lol:
Hope you can make it in '08 - this time we'll try to put something together for the evening before the event.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
FCMCBULLITT said:
MFMC will attempt to get several 1998 Bullitt replica Mustangs and have a display of memorabilia from the movie.
I assume this is a typo?

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
LOL 1998, im pretty sure they ment 1968.

Ill be there again in 08' this time actually in the show lmao.

ill want that shirt. Yeah Jim, and this time maybe Kevin wont muscle you out of the family Photo lol.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
FCMCBULLITT said:
This also represents a terrific opportunity to have a mini Bullitt regional meet five months before the 2008 Bullitt nationals.
Awesome. But when and where cause 5 months prior would be sometime in september which is only a month away.

FCMCBULLITT said:
I will try to get something donated for all the Bullittheads who sign up to be a part of this special event.
You the man Matt.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
BUMP....Matt do we have a definet date for the show? I have a few things that are in need of repair and i want to make sure im in good shape for the show.

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Here is the date....

FCMCBULLITT said:
Th show date will be the last Saturday in February at it's traditional site- Waterford Lakes Town Center in Orlando.This show annually draws about 300 cars and is one of the best run events at a great venue.

This is great!! we need a large group of Bullitts there to represent!!!!

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
Here is the date....

This is great!! we need a large group of Bullitts there to represent!!!!
Ahh cool. i must have missed that part lol

droopysbullitt said:
uhhh Matt. We are not having the Bullitt Nationals in January..... :confused:
Woops i missread again. I thought he ment 5 months prior to the Waterford lakes show. my bad. this is what i get for trying to reply on the work comp while im busy with 10 other things. lol

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
What!!!! surfing IMBOC at work! At least you have your priorities together!!! :lol:
LMAO I have to get away from the Crap sometime. lol, working with clients over the phone and emails can get pretty stressful when everyone wants their Product delivered and installed when We havnt even recieved it at our warehouse yet lol.

·
Registered
923 Posts
I had a great time at the last Waterford Lakes show. I plan to be there next year!

·
Registered
899 Posts
I'll probably be there, but may be driving something different.... ;^)

·
Registered
638 Posts
If I come out to this show I'm skipping the Ocala show. 1 big car show trip a year... well.. It will be 2 next year with the Nationals.

·
Registered
923 Posts
I'm with you Aaron, except I'd like to add Daytona, which I missed this year. I hope to do all 5. I also think there was a Tampa show I missed in the spring. Maybe I'll try for 6!

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
KevTrish said:
I'm with you Aaron, except I'd like to add Daytona, which I missed this year. I hope to do all 5. I also think there was a Tampa show I missed in the spring. Maybe I'll try for 6!
Oh yeah i forgot daytona. there were no bullitts there this year.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts