Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 195 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do not know if anyone is interested but who likes to shoot, either hunting, target or just plinging? If you do, what's in your arsenel?
I have a Marlin 1894 CS/357mag, Howa 1500/308 w/Knoxx Axiom stock, Beretta CX/4 Storm in 9mm, 1894 Winchester 22cal, Betetta 92FS 9mm & a H& K 45 USP compact.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Having a short fuse for patience, I own no handguns...

However....

I have a 1968 Mossberg .22 Long Rifle, and a Mossberg 500 Shot Gun with all the perks!

I used to go hunting, but a few years ago I sold my Savage 7MM Rifle.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I have my own gun business so my personal arsenal is pretty extensive. lol

I only have a couple collector guns because like my cars I can't stand to own something to just look at ever once in awhile. I shoot em all when I can.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Kinda strange that this subject wud come up now....i just spent the last two days cleaning all the hand guns, rifles, shotguns....an one lone Daisy red ryder :D

:b01: = sweet

·
Registered
168 Posts
dg517 said:
Kinda strange that this subject wud come up now....i just spent the last two days cleaning all the hand guns, rifles, shotguns....an one lone Daisy red ryder :D

:b01: = sweet
You'll shoot your eye out Kid...

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hand Guns
Kimber I .45
S&W M-25 Thunder Ranch .45
S&W 442 38
S&W 640 .38/357
Sig 229 SS Elite 9mm
Desert Baby Eagle (all steel) 9mm
Colt 1903 (built 1917) .32
Kel-Tek P32 .32
Beretta Model 950 .25
Browning Buck Mark (4 inch Bull) .22

Long Guns
Remmington 879 TAC II 12 ga
Sig 556 Commando (from Sothern Sports)

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
texasbullitt said:
DOES A BAZOOKA COUNT?

Yes! Especially if yer on the receiving end...:scared:

·
Registered
14,863 Posts
BULLITT3230 said:
I figured you would have had that Mark...but...I wanna know if that's a howitzer under tarps in your basement! lol

well , the '88' is coming along just fine , them germans made one helluva fine weapon back in the day , will send pics after tarp comes off
duck season soon ya know

·
Registered
14,863 Posts
steelfalcon29 said:
I have my own gun business so my personal arsenal is pretty extensive. lol

I only have a couple collector guns because like my cars I can't stand to own something to just look at ever once in awhile. I shoot em all when I can.

we need to talk ..... club member discounts?

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
texasbullitt said:
we need to talk ..... club member discounts?
Well hell yeah BUT there's a catch.

The business is in MS SOOOOO the FFL isn't good in TX. It's only good for the State it's issued and the states that touch that state.

Oh and I'm looking for a good used 10-22 if anyone around has one. I don't care what the stock is like at all I have plans. I've already got a few of them and there all different and they've came out with another stock set up I wanna try. :badgrin:

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
And let's hope that if a certain presidential candidate is elected, our 2nd Amendment right won't come under fire!

·
Premium Member
1,935 Posts
BULLITT3230 said:
1880 50 cal (muzzle load) Hawkin rifle (100 grains of BP gives a great kick!)
Always wanted one of those.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Zeke said:
And let's hope that if a certain presidential candidate is elected, our 2nd Amendment right won't come under fire!
I was just PM'n someone bout this.

You do know that "that certain candidate" is for banning anything that can shoot over 100 yards right?! I've got a Marlin Gold Edition .22 lever action with a 22" barrel that I can strike matches with at 100 yards!! Non competition gun, that is probably the most accurate gun I own... except for maybe the Rugar #1's maybe.

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
1. 1897 Winchester Pump 12 guage take-down for cowboy chooting
2. Uberti 1872 Winchester .45lc lever gun for cowboy shooting
3. 1894 Winchester lever gun never fired (I hate the action)
4. Patent Arms Single Action Army 4 3/4" 45lc case hardened/blue for cowboy shooting
5. Patent Arms Single Action Army 4 3/4" 45lc nickel for cowboy shooting
6. 5" Kimber 45acp (favorite pistol)
7. 5" Colt 1911A1 45acp
8. 5" Colt Combat Elite 45acp
9. Colt Combat Commander 45acp modified by James Hoag
10. Colt Officer 45acp
11. Colt Detective Special 2" .38
12. Browning Hi-Power 9mm modified by James Hoag

·
Premium Member
13,063 Posts
steelfalcon29 said:
I was just PM'n someone bout this.

You do know that "that certain candidate" is for banning anything that can shoot over 100 yards right?! I've got a Marlin Gold Edition .22 lever action with a 22" barrel that I can strike matches with at 100 yards!! Non competition gun, that is probably the most accurate gun I own... except for maybe the Rugar #1's maybe.

Exactly why I am now in the market for increasing my family's basis of personal protection....get it now.....

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
BULLITT3230 said:
Exactly why I am now in the market for increasing my family's basis of personal protection....get it now.....
Indeed, probably a SOLID investment...!

1 - 20 of 195 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.