Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

Bullitts with guns registry

12K views 194 replies 68 participants last post by  MustangMarkus 
#1 ·
I do not know if anyone is interested but who likes to shoot, either hunting, target or just plinging? If you do, what's in your arsenel?
I have a Marlin 1894 CS/357mag, Howa 1500/308 w/Knoxx Axiom stock, Beretta CX/4 Storm in 9mm, 1894 Winchester 22cal, Betetta 92FS 9mm & a H& K 45 USP compact.

#2 ·
Having a short fuse for patience, I own no handguns...

However....

I have a 1968 Mossberg .22 Long Rifle, and a Mossberg 500 Shot Gun with all the perks!

I used to go hunting, but a few years ago I sold my Savage 7MM Rifle.

#3 ·
I have my own gun business so my personal arsenal is pretty extensive. lol

I only have a couple collector guns because like my cars I can't stand to own something to just look at ever once in awhile. I shoot em all when I can.

#4 ·
Kinda strange that this subject wud come up now....i just spent the last two days cleaning all the hand guns, rifles, shotguns....an one lone Daisy red ryder :D

:b01: = sweet

#5 ·
dg517 said:
Kinda strange that this subject wud come up now....i just spent the last two days cleaning all the hand guns, rifles, shotguns....an one lone Daisy red ryder :D

:b01: = sweet
You'll shoot your eye out Kid...

#7 · (Edited)
Hand Guns
Kimber I .45
S&W M-25 Thunder Ranch .45
S&W 442 38
S&W 640 .38/357
Sig 229 SS Elite 9mm
Desert Baby Eagle (all steel) 9mm
Colt 1903 (built 1917) .32
Kel-Tek P32 .32
Beretta Model 950 .25
Browning Buck Mark (4 inch Bull) .22

Long Guns
Remmington 879 TAC II 12 ga
Sig 556 Commando (from Sothern Sports)

#14 ·
texasbullitt said:
we need to talk ..... club member discounts?
Well hell yeah BUT there's a catch.

The business is in MS SOOOOO the FFL isn't good in TX. It's only good for the State it's issued and the states that touch that state.

Oh and I'm looking for a good used 10-22 if anyone around has one. I don't care what the stock is like at all I have plans. I've already got a few of them and there all different and they've came out with another stock set up I wanna try. :badgrin:

#15 ·
And let's hope that if a certain presidential candidate is elected, our 2nd Amendment right won't come under fire!

#16 ·
BULLITT3230 said:
1880 50 cal (muzzle load) Hawkin rifle (100 grains of BP gives a great kick!)
Always wanted one of those.

#17 ·
Zeke said:
And let's hope that if a certain presidential candidate is elected, our 2nd Amendment right won't come under fire!
I was just PM'n someone bout this.

You do know that "that certain candidate" is for banning anything that can shoot over 100 yards right?! I've got a Marlin Gold Edition .22 lever action with a 22" barrel that I can strike matches with at 100 yards!! Non competition gun, that is probably the most accurate gun I own... except for maybe the Rugar #1's maybe.

#18 ·
1. 1897 Winchester Pump 12 guage take-down for cowboy chooting
2. Uberti 1872 Winchester .45lc lever gun for cowboy shooting
3. 1894 Winchester lever gun never fired (I hate the action)
4. Patent Arms Single Action Army 4 3/4" 45lc case hardened/blue for cowboy shooting
5. Patent Arms Single Action Army 4 3/4" 45lc nickel for cowboy shooting
6. 5" Kimber 45acp (favorite pistol)
7. 5" Colt 1911A1 45acp
8. 5" Colt Combat Elite 45acp
9. Colt Combat Commander 45acp modified by James Hoag
10. Colt Officer 45acp
11. Colt Detective Special 2" .38
12. Browning Hi-Power 9mm modified by James Hoag

#19 ·
steelfalcon29 said:
I was just PM'n someone bout this.

You do know that "that certain candidate" is for banning anything that can shoot over 100 yards right?! I've got a Marlin Gold Edition .22 lever action with a 22" barrel that I can strike matches with at 100 yards!! Non competition gun, that is probably the most accurate gun I own... except for maybe the Rugar #1's maybe.

Exactly why I am now in the market for increasing my family's basis of personal protection....get it now.....

#20 ·
BULLITT3230 said:
Exactly why I am now in the market for increasing my family's basis of personal protection....get it now.....
Indeed, probably a SOLID investment...!

#22 ·
I only own two firearms which are pictured below...a S&W 5946 9mm and a Glock 17 9mm. I purchased the S&W 5946 9mm when I resigned from the Cincinnati Police Department in 2006. It was my actual duty firearm when I was a Cincinnati Police Officer and it was issued to me new when I entered the Cincinnati Police Academy as a Recruit. I target shoot at the local public range two to three times a year using both the firearms pictured below. (S&W on the left, Glock on the right)

#23 · (Edited)
While I own a couple of handguns I’m really more of a rifle guy. Truth be told I have a soft spot for bolt action war relics or items of historical significance.

My Mausers
K98 8mm German WW2 1942 production. Unmolested collector.
Mauser Sporter. .308Cal. Santa Barbra barrel, 3-9x40 scope, with lots of extras. Used an old basket case K98 a Did almost all of the work myself. Only farmed out the head spacing. Great shooter.

Lee-Enfield Mk III .303 Cal. Great all around rifle – smoothest/fastest action you’ll ever shoot.

Mosin-Nagant
M-44 Carbine w/Fixed folding bayonet. Interesting weapon – kicks like a scalded mule.
M-91/35 (Finland) Beast of a rifle – probably weighs over 10lbs

Japanese Ariska Type 99 7.7mm. Never been shot because I don’t trust it and the ammo is about a buck a round – when you can find it.

Remington Model 512 .22 Cal bolt-action Repeater. Was my dads when he was a kid – gave it to me when I turned 9 years old. Great sentimental value.

Black Powder
TC 54 Cal Hawken Reproduction Kit.
Remington 44cal Carbine. Based on the Civil War era Remington cap & ball revolver.
Navy Colt reproduction.

Home defense – Ruger P89 9mm. Still prefer and am looking for a used 1911, but I can’t fault the Ruger – as it is a reliable handgun and has never let me down.

#24 ·

I built those up from stripped lower recievers that I transferred through a fellow Bullitthead. We didn't know it until last weekend at the QM XII show when he walked up to me and said "haven't we done business before?" He and I had convoyed up together. Kinda funny.

Other rifles:

HK USC 45ACP carbine.
Two Yugo SKS 7.62x39

Handguns:

Springfield Armory 1911 Mil-spec.
Taurus 92ss 9mm
Ruger GP100 .357 magnum

I'm thinking about building a CA legal AR-10 variant or getting a M1A socom II. Also want to pick up a Glock before the micro-stamping law takes effect (or worse, you know what I mean.)

#25 ·
Steve08 said:
...Also want to pick up a Glock before the micro-stamping law takes effect (or worse, you know what I mean.)
What is this micro-stamping law that you speak of?

Haven't heard of that, Steve.

#26 ·
Cochese said:
What is this micro-stamping law that you speak of?

Haven't heard of that, Steve.
"On October 13, 2007, Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger signed into law Assembly Bill 1471 (AB 1471). The legislation, authored by California Assemblyman Mike Feuer (D-Los Angeles), implements revolutionary microstamping technology in California, making it the first state in the nation to mandate its use. The bill requires that all semi-automatic handguns purchased in California, beginning in 2010, have the ability to imprint identifying information on cartridges fired by the weapon — turning spent cartridges into potential evidence in civil and criminal cases."

Read About It Here: http://articles.directorym.net/Microstamping_calls_the_shots-a878980.html

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.