Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Hey Bob, did you ever get your Limited edition Bullitt Movie package??
i took the movie poster from that and then took the Bullitt poster i got from Fred to the framing shop to get them framed!!
they actually had a dark green metalic aluminum frame piece SOOOOO, the Ford Bullitt car poster will have a nice dark green alum. frame!!!!
once again, can you say obsessed????

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
If I have a nice high res image, I can do that. It's just photoshop filters!

Mike

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Yeah, I can also make that...just gotta take a nice pic first. Almost $100?? Yeesh.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
:smile:

Yeah, but at least he obviously appreciates the car (based on his comments). :smile:

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
ok, i THOUGHT that was one of those photos retouched and made to look like a painting instead of a picture but i wasn't sure!
no, i think i'll pass on those 2 BUT i could see myself getting interested in all forms of Bullitt "art"(ok, bob....this one's for you)....ESPECIALLY if it had some nice "eye candy" draped across the hood-LOL

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
The way I read it, you got both of the prints plus the "Many Faces" bonus print for the $96.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
The photos used have too much 'trash' in the background. Do I care about the bench seats, the light posts or the big fat building in the background?

If it were a shot in SF, that would lend some validity to the composition.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts