Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
Jeff and I both won awards with 01 TB 2180 and 08 HG 0038. Who were the other 12?

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Way to represent us!!! Speaks volumes about the passion we have for our cars on this site. Way to go Bullitheads!!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
From what I hear there were over 250 cars showing in the Mustang Week show. They gave top 75 and the Bullitts came away with 14 of those awards. Woohoo!

·
Premium Member
18,865 Posts
EXCELLENT!

Good going, Gail, Jeff, Molly and Wildman!

:clap: :clap:
:clap: :clap:

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
Does anyone know which club had the most members show for Mustang Week?

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
Oh, and for those who missed the show, the Bullitts made the grand entrance as usual. We met on the opposite side of the mall and line up double file. We drove around the mall access road at the speed of snail with the replica's up front followed by BullittGreen's 05 Bullitt and Jeff/My 08 Bullitt. Then came the 01 DHG, 01 BL, 01TB and 08 HG'S. It was an awesome sight and we had plenty of stares from the other participants.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
A most excellent showing, if I must say so myself. Of course Bullittheads do rule, you know, and the results are not totally unexpected.:-F Congrats to all.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
If I recall correctly, I judged 14 Bullitts and all 14 received at least an Award Of Excellence. I believe one of those wasn't an IMBOC BullittHead though. Anyhow, great showing of some very nice cars. I am pretty stringent with my judging, so these awards were very well deserved. Congrats to everyone who placed!

·
Registered
789 Posts
how do people find out if they won anything if, like me, they didnt stay for those awards? some people may have won something and not know it..... is there a list somewhere? it was good to meet you at mb by the way

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
I have video..

droopysbullitt said:
Dennis has pictures! I am sure he will share when he gets home.

I have a 2-part video walk-through of the entire Bullitt line-up. I'll get it posted as soon as my Internet connection cooperates. :smile:

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
bullittgreen said:
how do people find out if they won anything if, like me, they didnt stay for those awards? some people may have won something and not know it..... is there a list somewhere? it was good to meet you at mb by the way
KJones, did you make it to the Nats awards Friday evening? I believe Dennis handed out the MW awards to those who weren't able to stay for the MW show's award presentation. If you weren't able to make it to the Nats awards either, I will do some calling around and check for you. :cool:

·
Registered
789 Posts
4fit? said:
KJones, did you make it to the Nats awards Friday evening? I believe Dennis handed out the MW awards to those who weren't able to stay for the MW show's award presentation. If you weren't able to make it to the Nats awards either, I will do some calling around and check for you. :cool:
yes i was there, remember, i ate all the pizza. i dont believe i won anything and i wasnt expecting to, but you never know. if youd check that would be nice. if you can, post a list of all the bullitt guys awards. inquiring minds want to know! :smile:

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
bullittgreen said:
yes i was there, remember, i ate all the pizza. i dont believe i won anything and i wasnt expecting to, but you never know. if youd check that would be nice. if you can, post a list of all the bullitt guys awards. inquiring minds want to know! :smile:
I'll see what I can find out and post up before too long. :cool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.