Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a bad morning. I has working at a friends house doing Custom Interior Trim in an Historic renovation. ALL my TOOLS were taken during the night from my trailer sitting in the driveway.BUMMER. So future plans for "MB4875" will have to wait for a while.
:bullitt:

·
Banned
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No. but we have a good lead on the tools. My wife faxed down a list from my computer with serial numbers.The local police have contacted pawn shops in the county and have located most of the tools. Bad news is that to pickup my tools now I have to pay the pawn shop what he paid the person or persons that stole my tools. Or I will have to wait until court date. Isn't America Great. I lost $7,600.00 worth of tools and it is costing me $500.00 to buy them back.
Happy Holidays.
:bullitt:

·
Registered
466 Posts
Real sorry to hear that. I can certainly relate as I work for a construction company and it seems tools are stolen on most every project we do. I think all of our superintendents have been cleaned-out at least once over the past few years.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,029 Posts
That reminds me of what happened to hubby when he was with his first wife down in Calif. He heard someone out in his truck rummaging through his tool box in the back of his truck so he went out there unclothed, as that is how he sleeps. Anyway, to make a long story short, he is the one that got arrested for indescent exposure, not the thief! :lol: :lol: Wifey came and bailed him out that night I guess....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts