Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's stock down to the air filter. Did you notice the nice fresh black top in the video? There's nothing like fresh black top to get the smoke going.
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-13 16:58, Bullitt4003 wrote:
Cool Video, Black_Bullit. What kind of mods do you have, if any?

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(that beautiful sound)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mystang99 on 2002-01-14 14:54 ]</font>

·
Registered
378 Posts
Great video!!! I thought I saw asphalt flying!!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-14 16:27, From the other side wrote:
Nice! Where did you get the Cheech and Chong sound effects for the background?

LOL! It was at my nephew's wedding.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Thanks for the latest addition to my 'All Bullitt' playlist on my Windows Media Player. Sounds good, looks good, I'll have to give it two thums up!!

·
Registered
716 Posts
Very nicely done! My complements to the driver and cinematographer. Is that some guy I heard in the background at the end saying your a "nut"? He must drive a Cavalier. :smile:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
On 2002-01-15 00:44, Railcop094 wrote:
Very nicely done! My complements to the driver and cinematographer. Is that some guy I heard in the background at the end saying your a "nut"? He must drive a Cavalier. :smile:

Well it's not the first time I've been called a nut.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
The one thinkg that bites about having a good tire roast is the fact that they are so expensive and that the rubber ends up all over the rear of the car... oh i guess that that is two things.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts