Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I would first like to thank the people that take their time to keep this site running and take the time to ensure that everyone has a good place to come and ask questions.

One idea that I had would be a place where businesses could list products just for our cars. Instead of having ads running at top,like MGW, we could maybe invite certain business to post products on this site so that we would not have to search on the net. Since most of us are either in the process of adding mods or will do so as soon as money comes their way, I think that this might even encourage certain businesses to do more group buy discounts or offer free shipping etc. whatever. just an idea to help some save time.

I also really like the idea of local car how information. I kno where I live(southern chicago burbs)there is not a lot of posted stuff in papers or such that lets me know where I can find out about car shows. I know that there is regional information at the bottom of the site but I think that it could even be broken down better.

Anyway, thanks you very much for the great place to come.

·
Registered
822 Posts
I have to agree, it would be nice if companies that sold this type of items..from engine mods to interior decor would have a section. Not to mention a small fee paid to the site's maintance would help the founders out too. Not saying we need anything fancy..just a listing of parts and prices. This is most likely much more difficult than my naive self believes..but just my two cents.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts