Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone planning on going other than me? BC,HBWT, Bullitt Buyer, 1968MEDIC, Marine V, anyone? This weekend March 12/13. Even if ya don't run your cars you can go for rides or check out the event. The weather should be awesome.

·
Registered
378 Posts
How much is it to get in? I have raced 250 shifter carts at Button Willow (the long circuit) but never my car. I think that my stock Michelin Pilots would most likely melt (along with my brakes) after a lap or two! :smile: Is this a formal event or a track day?

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its a 2 day track event put on by Greenflag Driving Assoc. Go to www.greenflagdriving.com and that has all the info. My first time was at Buttonwillow with s/c, stock tires and brakes and my Bullitt did real well.

·
Registered
378 Posts
It looks like it is going to be a really good time. Unfortunately, the entry fee, gas up and back and the tires and brakes I would deestroy would make for an expensive weekend. Maybe the one later this year. Thanks for the information though.

·
Registered
473 Posts
DOC1FMF- I am so sorry I wish I had more of a heads up! I just now reading your post... it is a shame becuase I live in the area... If you want to hang out hit me up... I will buy you a beer bud... Let me know 661-342-0341 Joel

Once a MARINE always a MARINE!
"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ***, and I am all out of bubble gum."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MARINE_V on 2005-03-10 19:41 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: marine_v on 2005-03-11 11:53 ]</font>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts