Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stocks, food, parts for your Bullitt, anything! Pass the word along. We can show that we stand as one in many ways, and this is a good one.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,34378,00.html

I've personally been saving for $3000 worth of high-tech toys, but waited because of Tuesday's events, but no longer. If they had war bonds I'd buy some of them too!

Mike

·
Registered
225 Posts
Mike, they still have the war bonds, only now we call them US Savings Bonds.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Bullittoid is very right. Buy something. Keep buying stuff. If Americans become too scared to buy things because of terrorism then two things happen: 1) life isn't as fun, and 2) the economy will take a nosedive and hurt all of us.

·
Registered
509 Posts
10-4! Buying something, especially for the Bullitt has never, never been a problem. We'll do it at this end. Mmmmmm, now, what to get.......

·
Registered
144 Posts
I don't know, Five Oh, I think you have taken all of my extra spending money already. I still have enough to make the payments though. :wink:

These were not just crimes, they were acts of war, and have aroused in this great nation a controlled fury and unity of purpose not just to punish but vanquish . . . vanquish our enemies. Americans know now that we are at war, and will make the sacrifices and show the resolve necessary to prevail. I say to our enemies, we are coming. God may show you mercy. We will not.
-Senator John McCain 09/12/01

1 - 5 of 5 Posts