Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering taking advantage of the 0% apr on the Focus and trade my wife's Olds in on a ZX3. I drove a Focus for about 6 months is europe last year and was quite impressed.

Anyone have any advice on this purchase like:
what price should I pay?
are there options I should look for?

Sorry if this is a bit off topic, but I wanted to be sure to get a quick response from the MANY knowledgable Bullitt heads here.

·
Registered
721 Posts
I work at Ford in Ohio, many friends have told me that this is a great car. Kinda designed for generation X. I wish I could be more specific, but I don't think you can go wrong.

·
Registered
173 Posts
It's likely that if you are going for the 0% that they won't offer you much off the sticker. Just tell them that you are thinking about getting a car, maybe take it for a drive, etc. Be ready to leave at anytime and they may offer you a deal. Take a look at the Ford website, and check out the Focus and the link to the Focus SVT just for the fun of it. All options included around 18K. There is a topic on the SVT Focus right now under Nadda Bullitt.

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
I had one before my Bullitt and it was a really great car for the money. I had a 2000 and they did not have the "sports package" when I bought mine but the way I understand it you get air, pw, pl, 16 inch wheels, cruise for about 500$ more than I paid for air. Go to www.carpoint.com and you can see an invoice for the vehicle and dealers will probably be willing to deal. Good Luck

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
They are also making a ZX5 which is a 5 door model.

I like the ZX3 but I think the ZX5 body looks better, better proportions. And, It looks bigger inside with the 2 extra doors.

More utility with that one.

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
I just bought a new ZX3 to use as a daily driver. Mine is black with charcoal interior. I have the premium power package. List was 15555.00 markup was only 850.00. Then using the trusty X-plan I got 4 percent off dealer invoice and then a 1500 rebate off the bottom line. I got out somewhere around 13200.00 plus tax.

The car is very well built and fun to drive. The looks take a while to get used to but I have been hauling ass all over town in it and getting 22 miles to the gallon with 800 miles on the odometer. The build quality seems excellent. Frankly better than the Mustang.

I recomend the focus as a great daily driver.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts