Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys

I am one of the 12 or 14 Brit 01 Bullitt owners. Living near London, England. We are getting more and more adverts in our property sections for holiday homes abroad and more seem to be in Canada this last few years. I would have only up to now considered buying a 2nd place in Europe, ie France, Spain or Portugal. There is a resort call Humber Valley in Newfoundland which looks pretty impressive. Do you know of others? My plan would be to come over maybe once/twice a year then let it out to others for vacations. Winter sports and maybe summer stuff, plus for me car buying in North America!!

Any tips or pointers for an Outlander?

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
It really depends on what you want to do while you are over there (over here?) visiting.

From a quick look on the map, that's a pretty isolated area, near Corner Brook (a town of about 24,000), and not much else - the nearest City is about a 8 hour drive (St. John's). That particular resort sounds like a nice place, but a bit misleading in some of their comments. 'A scant few hours from New York' (by plane, perhaps. According to mappoint, it's almost 1,300 miles to NYC).

If you are looking for a place to 'get away from it all', that particular resort would likely serve well. If you want more than that then I would recommend looking at Western Ontario (perhaps some of our Eastern Canadian members could chime in on this), or South Western Alberta (I can find some prospective properties for you to peruse if you are interested in more info).

Western Ontario you are easy driving distance to the Great lakes and North Eastern States (michigan, for instance). Alberta, a few hours drive from Washinton state, montana, etc and right in the Rocky Mountains....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts