Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I beat my 13.75. Not by much!! Here's the run.

R/T.....1.310
60'.....1.886
1/8.....8.783
MPH.....78.52
1/4.....13.731
MPH.....99.38

I was hoping for something like 13.6xx. I did get very little tire spin at the launch, that i never got on pass runs that were my 1st run.I think the track was'nt preped as good as last week.Or maybe i was to agressive on the clutch. My next run was 60'...1.918 1/4... 13.831. after that the track was spin city! And the car was very hot.

Oh well...I'm back to the track tomorrow. :-B

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
Questions for you Ray. How many people usually turn out for T&T? Probably hard to answer. How many runs do you usually get?

I ask because I am getting a little tired of dealing with the huge crowd at Orlando.
Bradenton is 2 hours away, but if I can get more runs, I would consider it.

1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-10-19 21:05, 01GTB wrote:
Questions for you Ray. How many people usually turn out for T&T? Probably hard to answer. How many runs do you usually get?

I ask because I am getting a little tired of dealing with the huge crowd at Orlando.
Bradenton is 2 hours away, but if I can get more runs, I would consider it.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Last night was the busiest i've seen so far,I got in "11" runs and i let the car sit for 3 hours to cool down. My 1st run was at 6:05pm i left at 11:00pm. The track is getting busier.I'm sure you can get more runs in then Orlando. Going by the numbers on the cars there were over 150 cars running.
I know amer-hp is looking for another track if you guys go to Bradenton let me know,we can hook up. Also get there early while the tracting is the best.

1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also they have T&T Thursday 6pm to 11pm and Saturday 10am to 2pm. ***No T&T next week the track is closed.*** They do have other racing going on durning the week.

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
11 runs! :eek: You've gotta be kidding me. No matter what time I get to Orlando...it's two runs.

I heard something about a Runday Sunday. Sounds like Orlando's Funday Sunday :grin: What's up with that?

1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
11 is nothing! If you like you can just keep running. Before i hit the 13's I was putting in 30 plus runs on Thursday night! After 13's i'm very conservative.I did 11 runs just to see if i can hit the 13's after what i call "traction is gone". Alot of cars where running good all night,I need the good prep in the beginning to run 13's. Come out you'll see what i mean. I'm going back tomorrow (Saturday). I think in the future after my 1st 2 or 3 runs i'm done. It's not the nicest track in the world but at least you can run and have fun!!!!!

Don't forget I ran 11 times last night with 3 hours of cool down. :-B

1 - 9 of 9 Posts