Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Bullitt #2212 had the current "GT" model passenger side c-pillar, not the modified Bullitt c-pillar put on by mistake at the factory! Has this happened to anyone else?? Apparently Ford says the part is nationally backordered, maybe it will be worth more money someday.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I vote that you get the right c-pillar, but I'd like to see a picture with the wrong on it before you do. As for collectability or worth with the wrong one on, I doubt it and even if it did add a little extra to the $$$ worth of the car it wouldn't be worth the loss of the classic look The Bullitt was born with.

from Montvale, New Jersey

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: krankiekat on 2001-09-17 05:32 ]</font>

·
Registered
123 Posts
So the two sides are mis-matched? Or are both sides 'GT'? BTW, Is it just me of is the Bullitt C pillar just a copy of the 94-98 version?

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I vote that I get the right one also. But I'm not getting any results from the dealership or Ford. I get the same old answers.

·
Registered
25 Posts
My Bullitt has the same problem as far as mis-matched C-pillars. I have been waiting for five weeks for the right one to get to the dealer.
CHARLIE

1 - 6 of 6 Posts