Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know what the part numbers are for the C-Pillers? Or does anyone know what they cost from Ford?
Thanks

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is the Mustang GT glass the same as the Bullitt glass on that window? Reason I ask, I have the oppuritunity to get the C-Pillers and since I have my own paint equipment I can paint them, but if the glass is different, it would be all for not to get the C-Pillers.

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
The interior trim for the rear glass is not different. The interior trim is identical to every other Mustang. The glass is the same size dimensionally, but the painted blackout is different than the standard 1/4 glass.

·
Banned
975 Posts
Thank You Mr.T. I have bought the set on Ebay for my daughters 2001 Mustang Standard Coupe. The 2001 Mustang GT Premium Wheels and Tires are on already. Next off to Kenny Browns shop for the exhaust and chassis stuff. This little 6 cylinder daily driver is great for a college student.
:bullitt:

·
Banned
975 Posts
Melissa Daily Driver is 2001 Mustang Standard Coupe, Black to match My Black Bullitt. No factory options on her Coupe. The Wheel and tires bought local , the color of the spokes are not the same as the Bullitt. No rear wing. I sold her my Alum dash parts that I bought from UPR prior to joining the Bullitt Club reordering all of MGW parts. She is happy as He## with the car.
:bullitt:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts