Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How does our Bullitt stock CAI stack up against the aftermarket brands? If i was thinking of replacing mine, which aftermarket one would you recommend? Is it worth it swapping out CAI's?

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
To my knowledge there have been mixed opinions on this subject. I believe that the answer is that unless you have various other mods there is no better CAI system than the stock one.Bear in mind this is only my opinion. Go to the search mode above and read the threads for yourself.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I would say it's not worth the money to replace it. I think you would be better off just getting a custom email or dyno tune and save your money for mods that will actually gain hp/tq.

·
Registered
969 Posts
i remember reading about this on another forum and i recall that one of the aftermarket intakes made 1hp and 1ft/lb more than the bullitt cai.

now in the looks and quality departments, imho nothing touches what we got from the factory.

add delete plates, udp's and a tune and your bullitt will wake up! and you didn't know she was sleeping now did ya? HA!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts