Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Guys this will be fun ... the El Cajon Wed. night cruise folks will try to set a new Guinness World record of people with Groucho glasses. So come down with your Croucho glasses and become part of history and we can talk BULLITTs also.

Note: the City of El Cajon will supply 2,000 Groucho glasses free, you need to sign up to get them.

on your six ... DHG 1005

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 'Have BULLITT will travel' on 2005-04-15 09:50 ]</font>

·
Registered
67 Posts
I was looking over the website for the Cruise. Only classics allowed on Main street. Is there a certain area that the Bullittheads will be meeting at? This will be the first time I have been to the El Cajon cruise... looking forward to it.

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As a member of the San Diego Mustang Club we will be out in force that night for the Guinness World Record of the most people wearing Grocho noses.

Fun time BULLITTHEADS so see you all there !

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Registered
510 Posts
Sounds like so much FUN!!! I'm stuck at work til 9pm :sad: Hopefully some of our local S.D. Bullitts can make it to the Block Party w/me this weekend??????

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if Guinness certify the count then we broke the word record for people wearing Groucho Glasses all at the same time and place ... will be a funny photo.

Will take about six week for Guinness to OK.

Fun time had by all ... just another BULLITTHEAD making history.

on your six ... DHG 1005

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 'Have BULLITT will travel' on 2005-05-27 14:11 ]</font>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts