Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so Ill start a new topic since the other one was getting kinda long.

Bullitt207 brought to out attention that on Jan.22 its going to be French car display and starting Feb.5 its the muscle car display at the Peterson Museum. A couple of people stated that it would be better for them to on Feb. 5th. So what does every one else think? Please let me know as soon as posible so I can make reservations for the event:)

Thank You,

Bullitt1067

Mach1 Chin Spoiler, Sprint 2" Drop, Tinted Windows, MGW Interior Pieces, BBK O/r X pipe, BBK Pullies, BBK CAI, Magnaflow mufflers, 4.10 gears, 17 X 9 Front w/275 40 17 Nitto NT555, 17 X 10.5 Rear w/ 315 35 17 Nitto DR's

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bullitt1067 on 2004-12-21 16:39 ]</font>

·
Registered
967 Posts
Thanks for taking time to do this.
5 Feb ok w/me. Thanks.
Merry Christmas.
R/T.J.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Just a reminder that Super Bowl is on the following day..Feb 6th

·
Registered
825 Posts
More than half say the 5 th is ok.

Bullitt 1067 You need to fix this subject title. the DATE jan 5th might be causing some not to look at this post

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank You, dint even notice it..
Fixed..

Bullitt1067
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2004-12-21 15:40, BULLITT207 wrote:
More than half say the 5 th is ok.

Bullitt 1067 You need to fix this subject title. the DATE jan 5th might be causing some not to look at this post
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Damn!! I am coming home to socal in late Feb to do my taxes. Too bad I'll miss it. Anything else going on?

·
Registered
185 Posts
On Saturday, January 15th 2005 @ 10:00AM

I already have a tour set up for the Petersen Museum if you would like to come with us, We Have 61 People already signed up to go, The Cost is $6.00 Per/Person with Free Parking and a special area for us all to park in, It's up to you.

Thanks, Marlon
http://www.AllMustangandFordClub.com
E-Mail >> [email protected]

Marlon, President & Founder

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FlyFord on 2004-12-23 12:19 ]</font>

·
Registered
816 Posts
Hey i like the 5th too! I was running a tight schedule to get home from Tahoe to make it the 21st. When and where ever the majority call it!!

·
Registered
825 Posts
If you look at both posts about this topic, I think 12 of the original 14 say they like Feb 5th better. we are only waiting on Greg & Lisa and true blue bullitt.

·
Registered
510 Posts
The 5th it is! I finally got to meet a fellow
IMBOC member today! 'So Cal Timmay' came by and test drove an 05 GT w/me! Thanks Timmy,had a blast...can't wait to meet the rest of you in Feb! Teri

1 - 20 of 82 Posts