Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be flying in for 2 weeks. Staying in Palmdale and would like to get together with as many Bullittheads for some Photos with your Bullitts. I would like to try and get together as many cars together for some nice photos to put on the net and have for my photo album. What do you guys think???

·
Registered
184 Posts
That sounds pretty good. Which part of California do you plan on flying into. Palmdale? isn't that Southern California. If so, your talking about 6-7 hours for us Northern Cal Bullittheads. May be tough to get together.

Mike
DHG#3463
San Ramon, CA.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I am about 1.5 hours from Palmdale, keep me posted or email me - There is a dragstrip up there for us on Wed. & Fri. nights. Maybe we could meet up there!

Joe Schwartz
DHG #00238

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll be in Monday afternoon. I'll post monday nite to try to put a get together a gettogether for some pics and bull for those that can meet me. I'll be at the Marriott Residence Inn on Ave P in Palmdale if you want to give me a call. I will have Posters with me!!! for all of you BULLITTHEADS who show up for the gettogether..
Thanks Guys!

·
Registered
116 Posts
I'm about 30-45 minutes from Palmdale (depending on time of day) with #140. Busy time at work for me, but keep me posted and I'll see what I can do. Hard pressed to pass up a free Bullitt poster and a chance to meet some fellow owners as I've yet to see another one on the road.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I drive for a living and have yet to see another Bullitt on the road. I think that is odd being in SoCal, I figured there would be quite a few.

I think they all went to Texas...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Im in ,just took delivery of my bullitt on wednesday .....can hook up with you all on 9/12 wednesday (day off)....Im in southern cal -orange county....oh by the way username is for my 50 mercury..see ya this week

·
Registered
4 Posts
Bullitt 1078 is in Palmdale. Suggest we all go to LACR for grudge night on friday. It's about 15 minutes from your hotel. Cost $15 per car and driver. Can usually get in 4 passes on a friday night.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I will be there Friday the 14th, will arrive about 5:00 - 5:30pm will see you all there.

If you need directions go to http://www.lacr.net

Joe Schwartz
DHG #00238

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt#238 on 2001-09-09 02:14 ]</font>

·
Registered
116 Posts
I am willing to go Wednesday Night as well is that works for you evilbullitt5357, or since we are both in SoCal maybe we can meet up closer to this part of town. I live in the West San Fernando Valley. Let me know.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'll be at the LACR tonite and those that can't make it, we can meet another nite. Please put something together before friday and let me know. I dont get a much of a chance to get on the pc,,,,once a day.
Thanks
Fred

·
Registered
32 Posts
Sorry guys...with the tragic events going on
I couldnt make it up,,,so much going on....
maybe we can all set up another time??

·
Registered
4 Posts
Rat farts! Did I miss out? I'm well under an hour away from Palmdale, could make it up there on almost any Friday night. Never been in an organized timed drag, just occasional street light challenges. Thought I'd have to go to Pomona to get timed. I'll be back to see if there's any updates on get togethers.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Well, a few of us did meet up last night at LACR. Dennis, owner of 01078, myself (00238), and Fred owner of 00369. Freds car was not there cause he flew into Ca.

It was alot of fun, I'd post numbers, but they would not impress you. LACR is at an elevation of nearly 3000 feet (I believe). Us locals know that the numbers are not accurate representations of our cars so we take them in stride.

BTW - All Ford owners (Not just Stangs and Bullitts) should try to attend both DAYS next weekend (Sept. 22 & 23). There is going to be a Fun Ford Weekend show. Saturday it's Fords Vs. Other Makes, Sunday it's Ford Vs. Ford. I will be there both days, hope to see a bunch of Bullitts there. Gates open at 9:00am, racing starts at 9:30.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts