Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

California Bullitts?

3K views 54 replies 42 participants last post by  debullitt 
#1 ·
Are there any other Bullitt owners here in California?

#5 ·
Where were all of you guys when I was driving around the Central Coast area???

#7 ·
Hey, I live in BC, Canada, but I go to university in the Los Angeles area (Azusa, near Covina...Pasadena area)...so I´ll be coming down with #1409 at the end of August. We should definetely invade a few shows. :smile:

#8 ·
Well Greenbullitt I would be glad to drive across town to have a meeting with you. #3033 DHG also lives in Santa Maria. I have been looking for you sense I spotted your post on BON. If you want join us Saturday 14 at 7pm at the Pappys(I know its not pappys any more) on Broadway. I am part of a car club, Central Coast Street Machines. Give me a e-mail at greggvh@gte.net.

#9 ·
Ok this is really wierd...

I just graduated from UCSB, and I had the only Bullitt around, or so I thought. I must have stopped in Santa Maria 6 or 7 times in the Bullitt, and NEVER did I think I see another Bullitt around there.

BUT EVEN MORE WIERD, I saw a mysterious Black Bullitt cruzing around Santa Cruz (where I'm from), and I'm betting that's YOU!!! I think you piped me over on 17th Ave, about 3 weeks ago. I hope you didn't get that at North Bay Ford!!! At least not unless you know someone that hooked you up.

Crazy, we gotta get together sometime in SC and take picts of the cars.

Take care.

#10 ·
That would be me. I took delivery on 5/2 and until I saw you cruising Pacific a couple weeks ago, hadn't seen another Bullitt. I just happened to drive by you on 17th and thought I'd give a little "Bullitt hello." I live right around the corner on Esperanza Court (off Capitola Road).

Steve
Black Bullitt #196

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bullitt196 on 2001-07-10 04:14 ]</font>

#11 ·
I can't believe I missed you guys. I saw a Black Bullitt at North Beach because I was actually there to buy a Cobra. However, after I saw there insane dealer mark-ups I decided to shop elsewhere. I even tried Freemont Ford but same story. Eventually I came across #01333 at Salinas Valley and drove it all around from Carmel to Santa Cruz until I took it down to Long Beach to ship it over to the UK.

#18 ·
#3936 is from Madera CA, about twenty miles North of Fresno. Ghostrider #3974 is from Fresno, and aside from a DHG Bullitt I've seen only once (about 5 months ago) in Fresno, I think that's it.

#19 ·
bullitt#890 resides in davis, ca. i have been posting for nor-cal meets but to no avail! in davis there are at least 6 bullitts (pop. about 70,000), not to bad! i like to think that i started it all. anyone in the LOS ANGELES area in august PLEASE TALK TO ME! i will be there for a dodgers baseball tournament, and oh ya, i'll have pedal to the metal down highway 1!!!! if there are any nor-cal cars, lets start a get-together.
Bullitt#890 DHG

#20 ·
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-04-12 00:32, bullitt890 wrote:
bullitt#890 resides in davis, ca. i have been posting for nor-cal meets but to no avail! in davis there are at least 6 bullitts (pop. about 70,000), not to bad! i like to think that i started it all. anyone in the LOS ANGELES area in august PLEASE TALK TO ME! i will be there for a dodgers baseball tournament, and oh ya, i'll have pedal to the metal down highway 1!!!! if there are any nor-cal cars, lets start a get-together.
Bullitt#890 DHG
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
You must have just missed the first Nor-Cal get together. I see you joined in Jan., the meet was Feb. 9th. Have you seen the threads and the pictures? It was pretty damn cool, 12 Bullitts storming down the streets of San Francisco. :bullitt:
I tried to do another get-together this month, but hardly any were interested, so I dropped it.
If you manage to get something put together, count me in, and I'll do whatever I can to help. There have been a ton more bullittheads joined from Nor-Cal since the beginning of the year, you'd think we could arrange something.
My mom lives in Rancho Cordova so I'm up in that area once in a while.

#23 ·
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-04-12 10:39, 6treva9 wrote:

My mom lives in Rancho Cordova so I'm up in that area once in a while.

Hey, Treva... the next time you are up for a visit.. drop me a line. I was wondering waht happen to the run this month!

890, let me know when you have something scheduled, I would be happy to attend.

#24 ·
On 2002-04-30 18:57, venom wrote:
san jo, anyone from the area.
There are at least 10 from this area!
I can think of 4 that I've met, but I've seen another 5 or so that I didn't know.
I work in North San Jose, and mine's a daily driver.
Hey bakmptm! I'll e-mail you the next time we're heading up there...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.