Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about getting a storm weave cover for #745 and was wondering if anyone else has used one for their car(s). I've going to keep the car on a partially closed in carport next to the house that way when we have those 70 degree days in Dec/Jan I can take it out. Thanks gang!
Cam

·
Registered
354 Posts
California Car Covers ( http://www.calcarcover.com )make excellent covers. They have a wide variety of styles.

I've got the Plushweave for my Cobra, however it's gargared/covered when I'm not driving it.

Sorry Cam, I can't help with determining which is truly best for your situation.

Regards,
Randy R...

True Blue Bullitt #5035
Superformance Cobra #1019

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cobra 427 on 2001-11-12 13:49 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cobra 427 on 2001-11-12 13:49 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
I got the outdoor cover from them. Figured that way I could use it when I had to leave the car outside and also use it inside as well. Really good fit. Just have to make a hole for the antenna. Order for a GT without wing.

DHG

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SteveBullitt on 2001-11-13 00:05 ]</font>

·
Registered
237 Posts
I got a great car cover for both my Stangs from Big Sky Car Cover Outlet. It's made by Covercraft and they call it Block-it 300. It was $112.00 and they are very nicely tailored to the shape of the cars. They have my vote.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts