4507 Pronkie1 Frank

SANTA BARBARA

68FB 68 Medic mike
1101 SBullitt Rich

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
As of right now it sounds like The Ventura/SB crowd will be taking the coast to Paso Robles.

How About the SD group

BC and the Riverside group ?

Post up and I'll add you to the fist list.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Alex, Kim and I might be going to Paso Robles the day before convoy..I'll have to check with her..If so, we will join the convoy from there..If not, we'll start from Ventura..I'll keep you posted...

·
Registered
264 Posts
Jenny and I will join the convoy with DHG 2458 in San Diego.
Yep DHG 2458 will join the stable with DHG 2439 in American Samoa (for a short while) after the Nationals

·
Registered
264 Posts
Any decision on a departure date and time as yet?
Where will be the meeting point prior to departure?
Earlier discussion with Teri was that we might leave around lunch time Tuesday.

·
Registered
264 Posts
James Dean accident site.
Without sounding to morbid, will the SD to SF convoy pass through Paso Robles and the location where Dean was killed?

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
Please add me to the Ventura group for the coast run. should be a lot of fun. I am also looking forward to meeting everyone.
Thank you
1919 DCLMustang

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I think it is getting close enough where we need to set routes and rendevous times. Starting with the SD crew. If we would like to be in San Fran by 4 that means the SD crew will have to leave awfully early. Has anyone sat done and planned it out?

·
Registered
213 Posts
isnt that like a 10 hr drive? you guys are gonna have to leave 5-6am to be close to 4, boy am i glad i already live up near there,lol...even though ill miss out on the cruise:(

7,020 Posts
what to do !

not sure if I will be able to get trailer for the BULLITT, not sure if Judy will come up with me in the BULLITT, not sure if I will come up alone in the BULLITT.

So I'm up in the air on what I will be doing ... will keep you all posted.

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
Is the San Diego convoy stopping in Ventura or Santa Barbara on it's way to S.F.?Anyone planning when those stops might take place?
DCLMustang

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Been out of country the last two weeks....From Camarillo to Paso Robles is about three and half hours drive.. From Paso Robles to San Francisco is another three and half hours I think..Not sure..In Santa Barbara, we could go inland via San Marcos Pass (Hwy 154) its a two lane road that goes by Lake Cachuma...cuts a half hour off the coast route and gets a little twisty, but sometimes CHP is out there looking for speeders...Just a thought..

·
Registered
264 Posts
We are leaving SD on Tuesday afternoon and should be in the area by evening.
Can you suggest a meet up point, then or Wednesday morning if you are free to travel by then?

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
DCLMustang said:
Is the San Diego convoy stopping in Ventura or Santa Barbara on it's way to S.F.?Anyone planning when those stops might take place?
DCLMustang
That's what I'm waiting to hear.

SD people are you going the Awesome coast or the flat boring drive?

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Pronkie1 said:
Been out of country the last two weeks....From Camarillo to Paso Robles is about three and half hours drive.. From Paso Robles to San Francisco is another three and half hours I think..Not sure..In Santa Barbara, we could go inland via San Marcos Pass (Hwy 154) its a two lane road that goes by Lake Cachuma...cuts a half hour off the coast route and gets a little twisty, but sometimes CHP is out there looking for speeders...Just a thought..

The 154 is nice but if you get stuck behind a slow motorhome you lose time.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts