Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question... I bought DHG#3055 on a visit to California and drove it back to the great state of Texas.
My question is about the California emissions. What is the difference if any... to those Bullitts not from California...?? What do you guys recommend...??

[email protected]

·
Registered
243 Posts
There is no difference. Even though it is still an option....most, if not all vehicle's (California or not) have California Emissions.

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
There is no difference at all in calibration, engine, or any other parts for that matter. Performance is the same as any other Bullitt. The emissions label may be a little different. I can't remember but i'll check.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks... This guy I met saturday told me the same. He also told me the best 1st mod would be a Steeda Timing Adjuster... What do you think..?

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
My opinion? If your looking for increased acceleration and pure bang for the buck, the best way to invest is lower rear end gears. Bullitt's have 3.27 gears (as do all Mustangs except GCC exports). 3.55's will be slightly noticeable. Put in 3.73's and you'll run 13.50's in the 1/4 all day long. The timing adjuster will work, but then you've got to run Premium fuel more than likely.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts