front lower grille inserts
louvers
brake pads, rotors, lines
push button start
h-pipe/exhaust work
suspension treatment (lowering it, etc)
some nice interior nuances
camshafts/tuning

Well... you get the picture. It's already been listed.
Total installed: $9300.00 (from what they've told me, it could change, who knows) He said they haven't quite figured out how to sell the parts individually and keep the MRT Bullitt Reload serialization going, but they are working on it and said that they might get all that rolling today. I'm hoping they allow us to buy parts and install slowly and if we reach whatever number of parts that qualify it as the package, that it can be serialized. I don't quite know if I want the camshafts/exhaust work yet. Anyways, this is for those of you waiting. I'm sure everyone will be properly filled in later.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Thanks for the update. What happened to the Turbo portion of the Re-Load? I think they were going to call it a "Hot Load" package (in addition to the Re-Load parts) No mention of that on either post. $9,300 seems like a big chunk of change for the parts listed, IMO.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Ahh, thanks Greg.

·
Registered
158 Posts
wally05 said:
I'm hoping they allow us to buy parts and install slowly and if we reach whatever number of parts that qualify it as the package, that it can be serialized. I don't quite know if I want the camshafts/exhaust work yet. Anyways, this is for those of you waiting. I'm sure everyone will be properly filled in later.
I hope so too, considering I already have the louvers and grill inserts. Really, all I want is the hood at this point. I'm not interested in engine or exhaust work just yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts