Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Car Whisperer
21,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I have no idea how to do this, but I am going to try anyway. I want to do an 01 Bullitt video and want to include photos and videos to put in it to music. I have some pics from Grave's latest great pics and of course some of mine, but post your best pics here and also any video you have, burnouts, racing, whatever so I can inlude them. Don't expect anything right away and if I get stuck one of my black belts does this stuff for a living so I will enlist his aid when I fail or are ready to give up and get it done by a professional.

The Cobra guys have a bunch and we have none, and I aim to change that!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
good idea man, I don't have any worthy pics of the new look yet and i'm still waiting on the new wheels, but hopefully this takes off and we can get some good shots of 293 in there!

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
Post an email address if you don't mind. I'd rather try to send them to you like that than to upload them here.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
You'll be my hero for doing this. Here are a few of #0005, sorry so many but better too many than not enough.....Thanks Tim

·
Car Whisperer
21,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PM me and I will send those who want to do it by e-mail and I will provide my e-mail that way.

·
Car Whisperer
21,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TheCat033 said:
good idea man, I don't have any worthy pics of the new look yet and i'm still waiting on the new wheels, but hopefully this takes off and we can get some good shots of 293 in there!
It looks great like it is!!! Your signature pic would be great if you can just post it up in regular size. Thanx.

·
Car Whisperer
21,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MaineBullitt said:
You'll be my hero for doing this. Here are a few of #0005, sorry so many but better too many than not enough.....Thanks Tim

All right!!!! Now we're talkin'!!!

·
Premium Member
3,013 Posts
here are some shots.

·
Car Whisperer
21,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanx!!!

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
SOUNDS GREAT !!!

First off ... DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG... that sounded SWEEEEEEEEEEEET ... :badgrin: :badgrin:

That's an SLP LOUDMOUTH setup (X or H pipe ... cats or no cats ???), right? :question:

I'd like to figure out how I could copy that wav file on to my cell phone and use it as a ring tone ... :cool:

I'll ask my wife about how you can sync still-pics with music. She does websites and maybe she'll know how. If so, then I'll have her spell it all out for us. :idea:

Again ... That sound clips sounds as good if not better than some of the exhaust tones used in the original movie ... I LOVE THOSE ~ !!! :clap: :bigguns: :shine:

·
Charles
13,307 Posts
Cool idea. Thanks for doing this.

Here is a link to the pics I took at the Shootout this year. I saved them to Webshots. They are large enough I didn't think you would want them by e-mail. If there are any you like I can send them to you.

http://community.webshots.com/album/563162466KBtFxJ

Don't forget all of the pics out on Webshots from previous Nats.

·
Registered
6,693 Posts
these are my favorites

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i236.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid236.photobucket.com/albums/ff131/BullittMustang2001/stuff/napashow2008005.flv">

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
just a suggestion to make this thread a little easier to look at, DON'T QUOTE THE PICS! lol.....hell maybe even post them as attachments linked to hi res verions, just my .02

·
Registered
1,853 Posts

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Plan to have a little photoshoot with the new camera sometime real soon and will post up those pics, but these will do for now. Also, if you need any help with the vid stuff, let me know. I do all of our club's vids.

·
Car Whisperer
21,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Need some drag racing footage.....Maybe Paul has some.

·
Car Whisperer
21,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Sweet!!! I gotta say that I like yours and Graves' the best in there so far. You can definately see where high resolution photos make a big difference. Hopefully You'll get a lot of them. I checked my hotmail and the video files are too big. I think I will just put them and some of the better high res photos I have on a flash drive & send them to you. Hopefully it wont suffer the same fate that the 3rd brake light decal did.....John R

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.