Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Fellow North Americans,

Do any of you have an aftermarket chip? If so did you have to specify that you have a Canadian Bullitt? I have read that Canadian Bullitts have a reprogrammed ECU. I have a DiabloSport chip that has never worked and I am now wondering if this reprogram is the problem. Any help, foreign or domestic, is appreciated!

Brad

P.S. Does the fact that I own a Canadian Billitt make me an honorary Canadian?

·
Registered
533 Posts
Brad,
I can't help you with your chip problem, but here's a slab of back bacon, a jug of maple syrup and a cold bottle of Labbatts Blue.
Consider yourself "Knighted"

·
Registered
88 Posts
I don't know, but you should probably call Paul's High performance. I am sure he gets quite a few Canadians come over, as he is right near the border. I'm sure many of the people here could give you the number.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Honorary Canadian? Sure, we accept anyone. Here's your passport, Health Care Card, social insurance number, and a 'cheque' for $2,000,000 to get you started. :smile: Oh, by the way, we'll be taxing you 98% on that cheque.

·
Registered
64 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-03 20:33, Badkharma wrote:
by the way, we'll be taxing you 98% on that cheque.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Yep! That's the truth, eh? :roll:

The best guys to talk to about Canadian 'Stangs are in Toronto. Unfortunately... I can't for the life of me remember the name of the place! As soon as I do I'll be sure to post!

You can also try TK Motion from here in Montreal. http://www.tkmotion.com They've done some serious 'Stangs! Tom knows his sh|t! :grin:

"Do not confuse this argument with facts!" - Colonel Latignant

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fast Five on 2001-12-03 21:27 ]</font>

·
Registered
351 Posts
Any bullitthead that wants to be an honorary Canadian, deserves to receive a free beaver tail, Celine Dions latest album and a case of labatts beer!

·
Registered
64 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-03 21:30, northern bullitt wrote:
Celine Dions latest album </BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Nobody should be subjected to THAT!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I KNEW it would eventually come to me! :grin:

J&P Performance!

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
Canadian Bullitt's received the EXACT same EEC computer and therfore calibration as the US cars.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts