Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On our way up to Michigan,we are spending Wed. night,Sept.12,at the Comfort Inn located at 20 N.Plaza Blvd. in Chillicothe,Ohio. Is this near you?

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
About 2 miles from my house! I got your e-mail after work ab=nd sent you a reply. I've got to work bingo that night but if you get in early enough maybe we can grab some dinner before then.
Cam

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
I 19!!
N 25 !!

LOL

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-09-10 10:35, mystang99 wrote:
I 19!!
N 25 !!

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

BINGO!! :grin:

·
Registered
826 Posts
We are building a 800 MW power plant (that's over a million horsepower) near Wilkesville, OH. We go there every couple of weeks to check on the construction progress. We fly from Houston to Columbus and drive though Chillicothe to the hotel in Jackson. I have kept my eyes peeled for your bullitt, but I have not seen it. The backroads around Wilkesville are awesome driving, especially SR 689. Too bad we always get a POS rent car.

Any good restaurants in the Jackson/Chillicothe area? We always eat at the Colonial in Jackson. We need someplace new to eat at.

DHG #1277
Paxton NOVI 1000 Supercharger
Bassini X pipe w/ cats
4.10 gears

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: McQ Stang on 2001-09-10 11:03 ]</font>

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We are counting on ol'Cam to show us the finest dining in Chillitown! I hope our arrival time works out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts