Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, everyone thinking of doing cams just wondering who has them? what kind? what were the gains? would you do them again?:confused:my car is supercharged,exaust,sct chip,etc

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
With your car being supercharged, a set of cams specific for a blown motor should net some nice gains. Company wise, I think VT engines and modular power house could set you up with a good blower cam?

·
Registered
212 Posts
I have thought about that too but with a stock bottom end and the blower, would the -power not be too much for the block to handle?

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
http://www.cushmanmotorsports.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=11_1_8
Check that link .......
Cushman is Jim,and Scott Cushman from VT,whom which are no longer with them.But.......
they are offering the same cams specs they designed for VT when they were with VT!
I would 110 % recommend Jim,and Scott.Now i'm not sure if it both of them or just Jim as i have read on other boards.I have the VT stage II n/a cams and love em,and gave my GT 300 hp more just themselves with no other mods,well except for a tune to get her running right LOL!
Since you are blown,they have blower specific staged cams,1 threw 3,**correction**,2 and 3 only.
They live locally to me,and are awesome guys with lots of noledge on Modular motors as they specifically deal with modular motors only.Considering there history for modular as they worked for SHM,then VT,and now themselves.
I wouldn't go to VT as there has been a huge issue going on there if some of you don't already know.It's all over the modular websites.:confused:

·
Registered
423 Posts
ive heard good things about jim and scott. they helped me out with questions before. this is the route i will probably go in the future. cushman motorsports has a deal buy heads and a cam for under 2k

1 - 5 of 5 Posts