Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
basically to drag race, show, hotel, and banquet. gas, and food not worried about. i really want to try and make it this year.

·
Registered
816 Posts
That is good that the events are not expensive!! I just need to find a way to get the stang 1700+ miles. then home again!!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
would if I could

1968medic said:
That is good that the events are not expensive!! I just need to find a way to get the stang 1700+ miles. then home again!!!
Maybe you can catch a ride at Prescott?
Or at least homeward after they unload 5417.
Just a thought?...
--Forte 2's Mom

·
Quest for single digits
12,030 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
Don't worry about the banquet. $35 for the weekend for Mid America. $35 for drag racing. Figure $85 a night for hotel 3 nights $255. $325 total. If you want to road course add $135.
Don't forget the fuel to get there and back. getting 14 mpg pulling the Bullitt I'm figuring on around 400.00 return

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Man...am i confused....do you have to register with Mid-America to go to the banquet?...to go watch the drag racing?...to watch the road racing?
From what i've read..the car show comes with the Bullitt Nats registering....right?

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
dg517 said:
Man...am i confused....do you have to register with Mid-America to go to the banquet?...to go watch the drag racing?...to watch the road racing?
From what i've read..the car show comes with the Bullitt Nats registering....right?
I think that you have to registere with Mid-America if you want to watch the racing or attend the car show. Really, if you want to do anything other than hang out at the hotel you have to register.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts